• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MeetsPro Neowallet, Crypto P2P, Crypto Cards, Visa & Master Cards, Loans, Investment,ERC20,BEP20

MeetsPro Neowallet, Crypto P2P, Crypto Cards, Visa & Master Cards, Loans, Investment,ERC20,BEP20 V3.2

No permission to download
Babak updated MeetsPro Neowallet, Crypto P2P, Crypto Cards, Visa & Master Cards, Loans, Investment,ERC20,BEP20 with a new update entry:

MeetsPro v3.1 Untouched

Download MeetsPro v3.1 - Neowallet, Crypto P2P, Crypto Cards, Visa & Master Cards, Loans Nulled Free
V3.1 = 05/06/2023

1. PHP 8.1 Support
2. MasterCard Monthly Fee
3. MasterCard Cancellation
4. Virtual Global Phone Numbers (Vonage) - Finance / Prime Theme only.
5. Mobile App API Updates
6. New Prime Theme ( Purchase AdminUX Pro )
7. Delete All User Data

Read the rest of this update entry...

I only ask for the files you changed to make it nulled so that I can replace it in my installation to make my installation nulled as well. Please

I only ask for the files you changed to make it nulled so that I can replace it in my installation to make my installation nulled as well. Please
he hasn't done anything, I'll show you how to null this script or, I'll pass you the modified files so that you can solve your problem by yourself

• Haha
Reactions: BestoElWazer

How to null This script​

Step 01​

Open the file helpers.php, located in​

Code:
..\core\app\Http\Helpers\

Delete or comment the lines between #810 to #826​

Code:
//    $curl = curl_init();
//
//curl_setopt_array($curl, array(
//  CURLOPT_URL => 'https://giftcard.xenio.in/c.php',
// CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true,
//  CURLOPT_ENCODING => '',
//  CURLOPT_MAXREDIRS => 10,
//  CURLOPT_TIMEOUT => 0,
//  CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION => true,
//  CURLOPT_HTTP_VERSION => CURL_HTTP_VERSION_1_1,
//  CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST => 'POST',
//  CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS => array('pcode' => $pcode, 'url' => $uri),
//));
//curl_exec($curl);
//
//curl_close($curl);

You can modify the instructions of installation...​

Open the file index.php located in​

Code:
..\install\

And modify the next lines, this line #327 and the line #330 as like:​

Code:
<input class="form-control" type="text" name="user" placeholder="Enter Any text" required>
Code:
<input class="form-control" type="text" name="p_code" placeholder="Enter Any code as like 0123456789" required>

And Voilá, This is script is nulled and i think it will work for future versions​

Last edited:

How to null This script​

Step 01​

Open the file helpers.php, located in​

Code:
..\core\app\Http\Helpers\

Delete or comment the lines between #810 to #826​

Code:
//    $curl = curl_init();
//
//curl_setopt_array($curl, array(
//  CURLOPT_URL => 'https://giftcard.xenio.in/c.php',
// CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER => true,
//  CURLOPT_ENCODING => '',
//  CURLOPT_MAXREDIRS => 10,
//  CURLOPT_TIMEOUT => 0,
//  CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION => true,
//  CURLOPT_HTTP_VERSION => CURL_HTTP_VERSION_1_1,
//  CURLOPT_CUSTOMREQUEST => 'POST',
//  CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS => array('pcode' => $pcode, 'url' => $uri),
//));
//curl_exec($curl);
//
//curl_close($curl);

You can modify the instructions of installation...​

Open the file index.php located in​

Code:
..\install\

And modify the next lines, this line #327 and the line #330 as like:​

Code:
<input class="form-control" type="text" name="user" placeholder="Enter Any text" required>
Code:
<input class="form-control" type="text" name="p_code" placeholder="Enter Any code as like 0123456789" required>

And Voilá, This is script is nulled and i think it will work for future versions​

I already tried that, but it doesn't work, it shows white screen

Man this doesn't work. Thank you for your effort and dedication, but unfortunately it doesn't work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock