• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Manga - FanFox (MangaFox) crawler

Manga - FanFox (MangaFox) crawler v1.3.1.4 Nulled

No permission to download
it is nulled to accept any license key. i didnt modify any other code other than the licensing ( Settings > Madara - FanFox Crawler License - Enter anything here. then you can use the "Fanfox Crawler" )

what was removed in 'settings-page.php' was the persons api key, and a custom json response was put in to remove external calls to mangabooth website

essentially the plugin works as normal, allowing you to "activate and deactivate" without actually calling home
It's only accepting any word in license but not showing crawler till you add the additional code in fanfox crawler.

It's only accepting any word in license but not showing crawler till you add the additional code in fanfox crawler.
Are you refreshing admin panel after entering anything for license? It does not show up until page is refreshed. Otherwise im not sure whats going on, it works on existing and fresh install on my php7.4 server

I've already tested version 1.3.1. It seems "Crawl Single manga" works very well. But "Crawler progress" which is running in background doesn't run. I also check the cronjob. There aren't any jobs crawling manga in the queues file or update file.

Are you refreshing admin panel after entering anything for license? It does not show up until page is refreshed. Otherwise im not sure whats going on, it works on existing and fresh install on my php7.4 server
Have you tried the plugin?? After testing your plugin then I've replied. I'm using OP posted latest plugin with the code which I posted above and it's working fine for me (single manga crawling only)

Reactions: phoenixta
I've already tested version 1.3.1. It seems "Crawl Single manga" works very well. But "Crawler progress" which is running in background doesn't run. I also check the cronjob. There aren't any jobs crawling manga in the queues file or update file.
weird works just fine for me but then again im running an official licensed version of it i dont know what could be an issue besides other peoples hosting/php version im also using FTP via bunny cdn

Reactions: phoenixta
weird works just fine for me but then again im running an official licensed version of it i dont know what could be an issue besides other peoples hosting/php version im also using FTP via bunny cdn
I'm sorry. I mean above, I already have tested the version 1.3.1 NULLED of sickness01. I get the result like

india220. Only "Crawl Single manga" is working. Hope Nulled version working soon.​

I've installed the plugin on totally new fresh website on different server and now @sickness01 plugin working with auto cralwer.
I'm taking my comment back. Thanks man

Reactions: Itsyaboy
I've installed the plugin on totally new fresh website on different server and now @sickness01 plugin working with auto cralwer.
I'm taking my comment back. Thanks man
what server u run bro ? i have setup in shared cpanel hosting but auto not work

I build a new wordpress site and using plugin then it throw me a bug.
2021-06-29_194016.png

And this is the content in debug.log. I wonder whether they change the structure of the database in new version or not?
WordPress database error Unknown column 'volume_index' in 'order clause' for query SELECT wp_manga_volumes.* FROM wp_manga_volumes WHERE post_id = '434' AND volume_name = 'Vol.01' ORDER BY volume_index desc made by do_action('wp_ajax_ff_fetch_single_chapter'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, FF_CRAWLER_SINGLE->fetch_manga_single_chapter, WP_DB_VOLUME->get_volumes, WP_MANGA_DATABASE->get

2021-06-29_194016.png

And this is the content in debug.log. I wonder whether they change the structure of the database in new version or not?
WordPress database error Unknown column 'volume_index' in 'order clause' for query SELECT wp_manga_volumes.* FROM wp_manga_volumes WHERE post_id = '434' AND volume_name = 'Vol.01' ORDER BY volume_index desc made by do_action('wp_ajax_ff_fetch_single_chapter'), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, FF_CRAWLER_SINGLE->fetch_manga_single_chapter, WP_DB_VOLUME->get_volumes, WP_MANGA_DATABASE->get
For me everything working fine, even auto crawler.

2021-06-29_194016.png

Did you run the “welcome page” from madara after installing the theme?

Hi, how is the best number for Recurrence and the Number of chapters? Can I set Recurrence to 10 or 20 per minute? Many thanks

opera_hjymdggi20-png.32307

this method is not a permanent solution.

update_option('MDR_FF_CRAWLER_LICENSE_KEY', 'NULLED');
hi, is it the same when you null WP Manga - Chapter Report plugin? I've been trying to input random letters for it but it returns an error, I presume the plug-in wasn't nulled yet. And what and where exactly should I put it?

I somehow manage to make it work but I'm confused as to how I'm gonna let readers sign in.. Do I have to install another plugin? I already check the option on WordPress to allow users to log in.

Last edited:
Hi I Have Done All The Requirements That You Guys Give. I read all the Discussion and Follow the steps But I don't Understand Why my Auto Crawl Does not work at all
Screenshot 2021-08-24 014818.png

It's always on 0/0

Is There Anyone Who Can Help me With This?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock