• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MailWizz - Email Marketing Application

MailWizz - Email Marketing Application v2.4.6

No permission to download
I don't know what you've downloaded but there's no Setup.zip file in any of the archives. The file is called: mailwizz-2.0.31-babiato.zip
Even after sending link and screenshot, you're still sounding like I do not know what I am saying. Point me to the right source link please.

It is exactly the link you have posted and I have quoted. But you downloaded anything else but the actual files. Don't use file upload, it's bloated with ads and spam downloaders. Use zippyshare for example.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt and asked you what you have downloaded. But when you posted the screenshot with "Setup.zip" I actually realized that you couldn't manage to download the obvious right file from the links.
Tho if you open the link you have posted HERE you should see in top of the page BIG LETTERS saying "

mailwizz-2.0.31-babiato.zip​

There's no Setup.zip in the archive. And yet you're the one offended.

2021-12-10 10_42_59-mailwizz-2.0.31-babiato.zip.png

How is our fault that you can't handle surfing on the WWW?

Hi,
Could you please tell me how to update "mailwizz-2.0.31" via FileZilla?
Indicate by (screenshot) where to copy those folders.
P.S. I still have the old version "update1.9.6"

Thanks

Скриншот 10-12-2021 162608.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: amayi
It is exactly the link you have posted and I have quoted. But you downloaded anything else but the actual files. Don't use file upload, it's bloated with ads and spam downloaders. Use zippyshare for example.
I gave you the benefit of the doubt and asked you what you have downloaded. But when you posted the screenshot with "Setup.zip" I actually realized that you couldn't manage to download the obvious right file from the links.
Tho if you open the link you have posted HERE you should see in top of the page BIG LETTERS saying "

mailwizz-2.0.31-babiato.zip​

There's no Setup.zip in the archive. And yet you're the one offended.

2021-12-10 10_42_59-mailwizz-2.0.31-babiato.zip.png

How is our fault that you can't handle surfing on the WWW?
Not your fault and am not passing blames. Thank you for your patience and support.

MailWizz - Email Marketing Application 2.0.34

[ADD] - Added a new chart in the list overview showing the growth/shrink over a period. The hourly cron is handling creating the counters
[MSC] - Overall fixes
[UPD] - Updated composer packages
--- Version 2.0.31 - 2021-10-27
--- -------------------------------------------
[ADD] - Added a wrapper over getimagesize for better security. For best results, PHP's finfo class/extension must be enabled on your host

--- Version 2.0.30 - 2021-10-26
[BUG] - Fix a bug for ExtensionInit::createAbsoluteUrl(). Added the schema and sent it correctly for call of createAbsoluteUrl()
[MSC] - The exported list/survey file name will not contain only the list/survey uid, since the list/survey name can get very long and cause filesystem issues
[ADD] - Added Cookie Consent Extension
[ADD] - Added '8.8.8.8', '8.8.4.4' as system nameservers
[ADD] - Added a new hook: dns_resolver_nameservers to overwrite the above nameservers if needed
[ADD] - Sending domains will use the above external nameservers to query for data
[ADD] - A new method SendingDomain::hasValidDNSTxtRecord which can be called at any time to verify the sending domain has valid DNS records
[ADD] - The hourly cron will check(if enabled) all active sending domains to make sure they still have valid DNS records. Invalid domains will be disabled
[ADD] - Added ability to enable/disable hourly checks against sending domains
[CHG] - Test emails are now prefixed with *** TEST *** instead of [TEST] to avoid GMail thread grouping
[IMP] - CSV import now auto-detects the delimiters
[ADD] - Tracking domains will use the above external nameservers to query for data
[ADD] - A new method TrackingDomain::hasValidDNSRecords which can be called at any time to verify the tracking domain has valid DNS records
[ADD] - The hourly cron will check(if enabled) all active sending domains to make sure they still have valid DNS records. Invalid domains will be disabled
[ADD] - Added ability to enable/disable hourly checks against sending domains
[ADD] - Added ability to set the maximum number of active campaigns customers can have
[ADD] - A new method TrackingDomain::hasValidDNSRecords which can be called at any time to verify the tracking domain has valid DNS records
[ADD] - Added a menu builder. It will inject the menus created in the header and footer of the frontend page.
[BUG] - Increased the category name length from 32 chars to 100 in the translation_source_message table
[CHG] - Accommodated the TheChecker.co transition to Emailable. Now the Email verification provider for this service is updated to use the new endpoint

Reactions: taxidiotis
Babak updated MailWizz - Email Marketing Application with a new update entry:

MailWizz v2.1.1 Nulled

Download MailWizz v2.1.1 - Email Marketing Application Nulled Free
--- v2.1.1 - 2022-01-13

[CHG] - The priority for the email address used in list unsubscribe is (low < high): Campaign Reply To < Server Forced Reply To < Customer Group: List Unsubscribe Header Email
[CHG] - Country name change: Swaziland => Eswatini
[MSC] - Overall fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thnx - Great share. Does anyone have any mail templates for this? Aside from what we have up here as sep templates in babiato.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock