• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MailWizz - Email Marketing Application

MailWizz - Email Marketing Application v2.4.6

No permission to download
i m under ... customer/index.php/campaigns/ ... and create a new campaign
in step 3 that is when you edit the mail body i press next (for the next step) and i have this error ... any ideas ?
in other words i can not create new campaign.

Forbidden​

You don't have permission to access this resource.

Attachments

• ScreenShot_20211026141022.png
    ScreenShot_20211026141022.png
    3.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Hi All,

Here is version 2.0.31 NULLED, please try on Fresh Installation.
If you on previous nulled version, there is no issue on upgrade process, tested on my own test server
ZIP Password: babiato
Hi, I try extracting the file from the zip but I am getting 'wrong password". Please confirm if the password is still "babiato". thanks.

Hi, I try extracting the file from the zip but I am getting 'wrong password". Please confirm if the password is still "babiato". thanks.
It is the password stated

Dont copy and paste. Type it in. Sometimes when you copy, there is a space at the end of the copy.
Ive just tried the password myself and it does work

Dont copy and paste. Type it in. Sometimes when you copy, there is a space at the end of the copy.
Ive just tried the password myself and it does work
Okay. thanks. but I did type it yet showing wrong password.

Attachments

• extrct2.PNG
    extrct2.PNG
    11 KB · Views: 6
  • extrct1.PNG
    extrct1.PNG
    7.2 KB · Views: 6
You do realize that the archive is not password protected right?

• Haha
Reactions: TassieNZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock