• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress v4.49.0

No permission to download
So the segments wont work, after you you try saving it with conditions, it says the premium features are not enabled :(

Do you not read previous posts, we know that, just not got around to fixing it properly as of yet as things keep getting in the way, called real life. 😒

Do you not read previous posts, we know that, just not got around to fixing it properly as of yet as things keep getting in the way, called real life. 😒
some people really don't read or miss things, or thought you/others do not remember things etcetera... forgive them ;)
Take your time bro... :)
Thx for your effort for all...

Looking forward to your update. 🤗

Believe me i went through 16 threads of this post but then stopped, so my bad and i do apologize. Thank you for taking your time out for this and thank you for everything else you do for Babiato :)

Reactions: Lalo
bobsmith updated MailPoet Premium - Emails and Newsletters in WordPress with a new update entry:

MailPoet Premium v3.89.0

Download MailPoet Premium v3.89.0p & v3.89.4fn - Emails and Newsletters in WordPress Nulled

MailPoet Premium
= v3.89.0 - 2022-05-09 =

* Fixed: auto-updating not working.

MailPoet
= 3.89.4 - 2022-06-06 =

* Improved: better handle trying to change a subscriber email to an existing one;
* Fixed: SMTP configuration doesn't work without authentication;
* Fixed: subscribers without orders don't show in "0 orders" segment;
* Fixed: creating custom field can break Form editor;

Read the rest of this update entry...

Quick update with new free version added.

For those who want the limitless version then grab from here:

If anybody has issues after installing new version with finding that it shows no key in licence, then simply type in something like Activated in key field and click on verify.

Then simply deactivate and reactivate Premium and it will be fine. 😉

Reactions: cooljojo
hi @bobsmith how are you :)

v.3.90

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

It's okay, I get Free direct from WordPress and Premium direct from Mailpoet, did see it yesterday just real life got in way of doing it. 😕

Thanks anyways. 😍

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AKSakallı
bobsmith updated MailPoet Premium - Emails and Newsletters in WordPress with a new update entry:

MailPoet Premium v3.90.0

Download MailPoet Premium v3.90.0p & v3.90.0fn - Emails and Newsletters in WordPress Nulled

MailPoet Premium
= 3.90.0 - 2022-06-14 =

* Improved: badge links on stats pages are now directed to its subscribers.

MailPoet
= 3.90.0 - 2022-06-14 =

* Updated: js-cookie library to version 3;
* Improved: autocomplete's accessibility for first and last name;
* Improved: added labels to inputs in public forms to improve accessibility;
* Improved: list badge now links to its subscribers...

If anybody has issues after installing new version with finding that it shows no key in licence, then simply type in something like Activated in key field and click on verify.

Then simply deactivate and reactivate Premium and it will be fine. 😉

For those who want the limitless version then you are out of luck, as I have combined them both into one 🤣

MailPoet Premium v3.90.1

Download MailPoet Premium v3.90.1p & v3.90.1fn - Emails and Newsletters in WordPress Nulled

MailPoet Premium
= 3.90.1 - 2022-06-16 =

* Fixed: occasional error related to twig templates when updating the plugin.

MailPoet
= 3.90.1 - 2022-06-16 =

* Fixed: occasional error related to twig templates when updating the plugin.

• Love
Reactions: AKSakallı

Yes, read what I put in the post slowly and carefully, especially towards the end of the sentence......

They have not moved anywhere different, still in the same place as before with lists

Still not getting it, look at the last word and then look at Mailpoet choice of tabs....

• Love
Reactions: mohsinworld
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock