• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress

MailPoet Premium - Email and Newsletters in WordPress v4.49.0

No permission to download
Please show how you are doing when creating segments. there is a +add button

Do not panic I know what the issue is here for you, will upload a fix soon.

Well it is more to do with the plan that you are on, for that to work then premium needs to be set to business or agency, so will see if we can bypass that and allow this. 👍

See the pricing plans here:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lalo and vengr2525

Well it is more to do with the plan that you are on, for that to work then premium needs to be set to business or agency, so will see if we can bypass that and allow this. 👍

we have a free "Starter" tariff

is anyone active using MailPoet (?) , so to share here:
a small review, please vote 1-10 all features,
the pros and cons at you opinion.

we have a free "Starter" tariff

Yes it is nulled as free version, however it needs to be business to have the extra conditions set.
Can remove the premium banners, however still needs to be business to be able to save. 🤪

Reactions: vengr2525

Quick update with new free version added.

For those who want the limitless version then grab from here:

If anybody has issues after installing new version with finding that it shows no key in licence, then simply type in something like Activated in key field and click on verify.

Then simply deactivate and reactivate Premium and it will be fine. 😉

Last edited:

If anybody has issues after installing new version with finding that it shows no key in licence, then simply type in something like Activated in key field and click on verify.

Ya, just test it, activated as well! works.

But still:
Segment > Add a condition. Not working, still asking for Premium.

bobsmith updated MailPoet Premium - Emails and Newsletters in WordPress with a new update entry:

MailPoet Premium v3.89.0

Download MailPoet Premium v3.89.0p & v3.89.3fn - Emails and Newsletters in WordPress Nulled

MailPoet Premium
= v3.89.0 - 2022-05-09 =

* Fixed: auto-updating not working.

MailPoet
= 3.89.3 – 2022-05-24 =

* Added: Google reCAPTCHA v2 Invisible;
* Improved: auto adjust the height of form’s iframe;
* Changed: mailpoet_mailer_smtp_transport_agent filter replaced with mailpoet_mailer_smtp_option;
* Changed: replaced Swift Mailer with PHPMailer.

Read the rest of this update entry...

here I am not able to register new subscribers in my Newsletter:

"Sorry, but we were unable to connect to the MailPoet server. Please refresh the page and try again."

"Sorry, but we were unable to connect to the MailPoet server. Please refresh the page and try again."

If that was an issue with the nulled file, then more members would have reported it by now.

Are you sure that MailPoet did not just have a funny moment with their own servers or simply doing a quick bit of maintenance on them?

Is it still happening for you and if so, does it happen on previous versions or just this one?

• Love
Reactions: Babak

I will take a simple guess here. You probably have it set up to send emails with mailpoet servers. I had issues with that too, when tested the nulled version. The problem of course is not the nulled version, but the fact that you can not send with mailpoet servers without syncing an account. I couldn't anyway. You should send emails with your own SMTP, I set it up, and never had issues since. Good luck.

Reactions: bobsmith
If that was an issue with the nulled file, then more members would have reported it by now.

Are you sure that MailPoet did not just have a funny moment with their own servers or simply doing a quick bit of maintenance on them?

Is it still happening for you and if so, does it happen on previous versions or just this one?
the registration form in my newsletter is through a widget on the side of the site. It's not by MailPoet plugin manufacturer's server. the reference was from my own server, where the plugin is installed, in this case. after i updated to the latest unlimited version it went back to normal. it's OK now.

I will take a simple guess here. You probably have it set up to send emails with mailpoet servers. I had issues with that too, when tested the nulled version. The problem of course is not the nulled version, but the fact that you can not send with mailpoet servers without syncing an account. I couldn't anyway. You should send emails with your own SMTP, I set it up, and never had issues since. Good luck.

Yes there is that too 😉 Everybody here will need to use their own sender and not MailPoet as it will not work.

the registration form in my newsletter is through a widget on the side of the site. It's not by MailPoet plugin manufacturer's server. the reference was from my own server, where the plugin is installed, in this case. after i updated to the latest unlimited version it went back to normal. it's OK now.

Unlimited you say when that is not available to you?

Reactions: vengr2525 and gblue

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

the colleague posted a different link, the part. downloaded from ZipShare

Yes there is that too 😉 Everybody here will need to use their own sender and not MailPoet as it will not work.

Unlimited you say when that is not available to you?

Hello! Did you make Premium features? did you get it?

So the segments wont work, after you you try saving it with conditions, it says the premium features are not enabled :(

Attachments

• screenshot-interpreterscheduling.com-2022.05.30-15_54_42.png
    screenshot-interpreterscheduling.com-2022.05.30-15_54_42.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 13
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock