• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
It literally tells you what to do -_-

here Open your phpmyadmin. Click on your selected database. Now you have a list of all tables on right side. Click on structure of default_ps_products table. Now you see a structure of it. Now Click on SQL tab and execute query as 'SELECT wp_manga_volumes.* FROM wp_manga_volumes WHERE post_id = '12' ORDER BY volume_index desc'. Once you execute this query, Now resolve your problem.
If that didn't help
Go-to phpmyadmin and rename column id12 to id2 then back to 12

thanks for help ii does not get any error in single chapter upload like screenshot i trying reinstalling everything

no i reinstalling again actually i made a manga website before but it getting a heavy virus so i have to reinstall everything so i purchased a new domain try to make from start

It literally tells you what to do -_-

heres how to do:
Open your phpmyadmin. Click on your selected database. Now you have a list of all tables on right side. Click on structure of default_ps_products table. Now you see a structure of it. Now Click on SQL tab and execute query as 'SELECT wp_manga_volumes.* FROM wp_manga_volumes WHERE post_id = '12' ORDER BY volume_index desc'. Once you execute this query, Now resolve your problem.

I can't see default_ps_products table :/

tables.png

Erroring in manga chapter list section:
[Unknown column 'volume_index' in 'order clause']
SELECT wp_manga_volumes.* FROM wp_manga_volumes WHERE post_id = '12' ORDER BY volume_index desc

Screenshot:
db.png
Go to table wp_manga_volumes and look if there is a column under the name "volume_index".
If you can't find it :

-> ADD IT
-> set the type as Int ,
->tick the null option,
-> set default "as defined" and put 0
-> hit SAVE, Done.

U shouldn't see that error in the first place.

Reactions: kevin2k21
hello my manga chapter is repair but still there is no feature image on my manga. 1655436713128.png
1655436656702.png

Go to table wp_manga_volumes and look if there is a column under the name "volume_index".
If you can't find it :

-> ADD IT
-> set the type as Int ,
->tick the null option,
-> set default "as defined" and put 0
-> hit SAVE, Done.

U shouldn't see that error in the first place.
Thank u, it worked but i still can't upload chapter. Erroring me: Invalid Zip file for Single Chapter upload. This is Multi Chapters Upload zip file

but my zip have single images. Also im trying the multi chapter again erroring: Invalid Zip file for Multi Chapters upload. This is Single Chapter upload zip file

Thank u, it worked but i still can't upload chapter. Erroring me: Invalid Zip file for Single Chapter upload. This is Multi Chapters Upload zip file

but my zip have single images. Also im trying the multi chapter again erroring: Invalid Zip file for Multi Chapters upload. This is Single Chapter upload zip file
Go to your cpanel and check for SiteErrors, read the log and see what's happening when you upload a chapter. You're the first guy I know with this problem, so no one knows what kind of problem is this. Have you ever tried fresh install? I mean delete your website and make new one....

It should be up there in the right corner after Publishing (in the bottom) -_-
Hello kevin, thanks for your helps. I solved the problem because my phpmyadmin have 2 manga database.(I was created 2 months ago for my subdomain.) I deleted and worked. Thank you for all man. <3

Hello kevin, thanks for your helps. I solved the problem because my phpmyadmin have 2 manga database.(I was created 2 months ago for my subdomain.) I deleted and worked. Thank you for all man. <3
oh good news then, sometimes one little can cause mass issues 😅 so im happy you solved your issue, not at all i just did my job as a member of this community after all we all here to help each other.

HELP
first time using FTP storage with crawler and this happens after all chapters done. progress stuck at ""Uploading to cloud server...""

Attachments

• PROGRESS.png
    PROGRESS.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 36
Hi everyone, I'm having problems with my Madara theme site

The Home page of the site appears only in the WordPress dashboard and the changes that I make are applied, but when visiting the page from a different browser or place, the main page and changes do not appear

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-20 104234.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-20 104234.png
    519.2 KB · Views: 45
  • 2H.png
    2H.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: eljooy
Hi everyone, I'm having problems with my Madara theme site

The Home page of the site appears only in the WordPress dashboard and the changes that I make are applied, but when visiting the page from a different browser or place, the main page and changes do not appear
Let me guess, you must be using the WP Manga Member Upload Pro plugin

Reactions: eljooy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock