• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth

Madara - WordPress Theme for Manga By MangaBooth v1.7.4

No permission to download
is there any way to make toogle dark mode so user can change freely light/dark mode without login first like other theme?
you can, you have to look at the madara-core file and edit the header-1.php, it's a bit difficult

Helloe, How do I remove this white bar from the footter?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    64.1 KB · Views: 57
For Advanced Users Like me use this plugin:

12. tuxedo-big-file-uploads

This plugin will help you to upload any size of the content.
  • Set maximum file upload file size as large as your host's available storage
  • Upload large files to your media without FTP or SFTP
  • Built-in file chunking (upload large files in small pieces preventing timeout errors)
  • Control maximum upload size limit
  • Get smart recommendations based on available space in your temporary uploads directory
  • Set maximum file size for each user role with upload capabilities (Administrator, Editor, Author)
  • Set the max file size in Megabytes (MB) or Gigabytes (GB)
  • Works with any server or hosting provider
  • Upload any size file directly to a connected Infinite Uploads cloud account
  • Super simple configuration and small plugin footprint that doesn’t bog down WordPress
  • Uploads directory disk utility for quickly analyzing storage usage in your media library
tip: This plugin will increase your upload size to infinite. Can't upload a 1 GB movie no problem using this plugin you can upload large files.
But you know what who does nowadays an upload a 1GB movie if you want to upload something big like that create a Streamtape account and compressed there.
They will make your 3 GB anime to 600 MB without quality loss and do it within a minute. Here is the site link: https://streamtape.com/

13. Wp rocket

v3.11.3 - May 31, 2022
  • Enhancement: Remove CSS files without the .css extension from the HTML when using RUCSS (#4252)
  • Enhancement: Remove Google Fonts CSS when RUCSS is enabled (#4967)
  • Enhancement: Improve RocketCDN error messages (#4714)
  • Enhancement: Add additional exclusions from JS minification (#4948, #4973, #5055)
  • Enhancement: Add additional exclusions from Delay JS execution (#4745, #4769)
  • Enhancement: Add additional patterns to preserve when using RUCSS (#4972, #5039, #5051, #5052, #5041)
  • Enhancement: Add additional exclusion from iframes lazyload (#4763)
  • Bugfix: Prevent Uncaught Argument exception error when using RUCSS (#5005)
  • Bugfix: Remove CSS preload links when using RUCSS (#4284)
  • Enhancement: Use CDN for preloaded fonts when using RUCSS (#5028)
  • Bugfix: Correctly exclude from JS minification when an URL contains the site TLD (#4231)
  • Bugfix: Correctly cache feeds when enabled (#4789)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Disable Divi dynamic CSS feature when RUCSS is enabled to prevent conflict (#4792)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Disable combine CSS in Avada when RUCSS is enabled to prevent conflict (#4881)
  • 3rd party compatibility: Remove no longer necessary compatibility code with WooCommerce v5.3 and higher (#3929)
tip: Don't use preload option of the wp rocket and everything will be great. This means don't cache your site or else some users will complain about can't sign up or login sh*t. Most of your readers will come from mobile so your page speed performance must get a 70 %.

14. Perfmatters

= v1.9.1 - 05.23.2022 =

* Added new option to lazy load CSS Background Images.
* Added new option for Dual Tracking when using gtag.js in local analytics.
* Added new perfmatters_rest_api_exceptions filter.
* Fixed an issue where individually delayed local scripts would not get correctly rewritten to load from the CDN.
* Fixed an issue where lazy loading would run into an error if no px or % was specified with the threshold value.
* Fixed an issue with buffer validation that was conflicting with certain caching setups.
* Fixed an issue where existing font preconnect and prefetch tags were not being being detected properly when using Local Fonts.
* Fixed an error related to cookie constants when running MU Mode in certain environments.
* Fixed multiple AMP validation errors and added additional checks to prevent certain functions from running on AMP URLs.
* Minor adjustment to CDN rewrite regex pattern to work with encoded quotation characters.
* Changed toggle CSS selectors to be more specific to prevent conflicts.
* Moved plugin settings header output to in_admin_header action hook for compatibility.
* Moved JS optimization functions to new class structure to be more inline with current codebase.
* Improvements to critical image preloading allowed for a move to a singular output buffer.

tip: Another good plugin for Madara theme users. This plugin will make your site faster and also might break your site if you don't know what you're doing. Always enable the option called "Enable Instant page" this option won't make your site faster but it will look faster like a magic trick.

15. piotnet-addons-for-elementor-pro

Download Piotnet Addons For Elementor Pro v6.5.15
[PRO] 6.5.15 (2022/05/27)

• Add attach PDF option for the Multi-step form.
  • Add submit action “Update User profile” into Multi-step forms.
  • Fix alert required in the Multi-step form.
  • Fix a calculate issue with the Image Select field.
  • Fix an issue with the user meta key in Register.
tip: Honestly you don't really need this plugin. I just like to make my site look unique. That means every page of my site color looks different and style is different. So I use this plugin to make it faster.

16. wp smush pro

Download Wpmu Dev Wp Smush Pro v3.9.11
= v3.9.11 ( 2022-05-23 )

- Enhance: Code quality
- Fix: Minor code quality issues
- Fix: Update internal libraries

tip: Yes and yes again. This plugin smushes your all-media images and reduces their size to 60%. Just think about You having 40k users and everyone uploads their avatar picture. Oh, sh*t that is a lot of images and I don't want to compress it manually.

17. seo-by-rank-math

1.0.90​

tip: Yoast SEO you might be using this plugin to improve your search result. Well, there are a lot of better SEO plugins and I don't blame you for using the №1 SEO plugin. But Rankmath actually better than Yoast Seo especially if you are using their schema. I won't explain further because it might change your search ranking.
hello and here is the topic Madara nulled

tell me what plugins you would advise me to add to the manga site :unsure:
For manga, just a few plugins are enough, but for novels, a lot should be done

My recommended plugin for manga
- Jetpack (CDN Image)
- Yoast seo (Seo)
- Wp Manga Chapter Thumbnail
- Wp Manga Chapter Report

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock