• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom Version 14.2.0 Nov 17, 2023

No permission to download
Lot of bugs v12.0.2, so please stay with 11.0.4 if you are running with .... latest version not only have lot of bugs, but also not working with plugins ... also SMS verification, and email verification bug etc.

If anybody have any options or code to resolve these issues.. please mention here... Thanks in advance

Hi,
I uploaded latest version and my website is showing 403 Forbiddent error message. how to fix.
was same problem facing by me, but now I installed from scratch with my License, now is OK but still not happy with some updates which are new features but lot of bugs, users need to register and verify with the phone and email at the same time, also offlinepayment and other plugins not compatiable with v12.0.2.

I customised some of pages and functions and look, which was working well with v11.0.4 in the folder extras->customization->views but with the v12.0.2 , lot of troubles - not recommended if already you are running v11.0.4 smoothly... wait till next update

Thanks and best regards

Reactions: Nabeel
It was issue due to PHP Exec() function and I requested to my hosting company, and they fixed it I have already updated to the latest version and read your message later .... :D ... any way I check and if not happy with that then I will restore to previous version. basically, I was using 10.2.6 version and it was working perfectly.

anyway, thank you for your suggestion Regards

please which host is recomended for this script , i get the 403 Forbidden error I've contacted hostinger but still , they are not able to fix this issue. so please help me

Reactions: bhabanisankar
Anybody please latest update v12.1.0 so hopefully v12.0.2 issues been resolved. Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone I am looking for a service I give the CMS script pag gold free if a helping hand to configure my site with the CMS script pag gold thank you all not serious to abstain, see you soon

Hello everyone I am looking for a service I give the CMS script pag gold free if a helping hand to configure my site with the CMS script pag gold thank you all not serious to abstain, see you soon
Hi, Baig here from London UK, I am not professional for installing or programmer but happy to help you regarding installing and configure the script for you, will try my best to make you happy. But please again keep in mind, I am not professional or asking for money. I ll do as for my knowledge and learning ... I already installed many of Scripts for myself and for friends and family ( Laravel, yii framework etc. ).

If you need some graphics work like Logos, header, or some of other images or graphics I ll do for you but for logos and headers etc. will let you know bit donation if you be agree.

Contact me here first, if this is OK for you. Later will do as you would like.

Reactions: bhabanisankar

LaraClassifier Version 12.1.0 Sept 27, 2022 NULLED BY @SwalzPro

INFORMATION​

• Make sure you have upgraded your installed plugins (by replacing the plugins' files also).
  • Auth fields display improved.
  • Reduced the SQL queries number by 90% per page (when DB cache is disabled).
  • Some SQL queries performances improved.
  • Minor bugs fixed.
  • Minor improvements.
  • Composer update.

i have updated , it works fine . all i need now are the updated reviews and watermark plug in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakir6699
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock