• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom

LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application By BedigitCom Version 14.2.0 Nov 17, 2023

No permission to download
could you give me the newst versions of laraclassified plugins , please ? and the nulled version of laraclassifier 10.1.0 ?

i cant install script. After upload i change system requirements but when i enter the url only loading and after this give me error.

Internal Server Error​

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Best way to change style is from Admin Panel > General > Style and put your custom css in > Custom CSS field.
Otherwise you will lose your style the next script update...

Best way to change style is from Admin Panel > General > Style and put your custom css in > Custom CSS field.
Otherwise you will lose your style the next script update...
ok i understand , thank you vinprom , i would like to know , is it possible that sellers sell their products on laraclassified script ? for exemple if someone want to buy somthing online from laraclassified script , is it possible ?

ok i understand , thank you vinprom , i would like to know , is it possible that sellers sell their products on laraclassified script ? for exemple if someone want to buy somthing online from laraclassified script , is it possible ?
This is a classifieds site not an online store. If someone want to buy somthing online from laraclassified script, the buyer must contact with seller by PM or by phone and specify how to make the payment and delivery...

This is a classifieds site not an online store. If someone want to buy somthing online from laraclassified script, the buyer must contact with seller by PM or by phone and specify how to make the payment and delivery...
oh ok , i understand , ok thank you vinprom

Babak updated LaraClassifier - Classified Ads Web Application with a new update entry:

LaraClassifier v10.2.2 Untouched

Download LaraClassifier v10.2.2 - Classified Ads Web Application Nulled Free
v10.2.2 Feb 2, 2022

• The script can now auto-fix broken plugins' root folder name, when they are incorrectly added to the system.
  • Geolocation feature improved.
  • 9 new GeoIP driver added.
  • Usage of the official ISO country code for the United Kingdom (GB instead of UK that is reserved).
  • Exceptions Handler improved.
  • Bugfix: Fix for float number with incorrect decimal separator (after...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: LePoser

Version 10.2.3 Feb 9, 2022

• During payment process, save the package currency in the DB (like the amount)
    to show the right information about the payment even when admin user change the package price or currency.
  • Admin panel: Show the right error message when the backup fails.
  • Bugfix: JS error when the Reviews System is uninstalled and its tab was opened.
  • Bugfix: Fix the LC_MESSAGES error, when PHP wasn't compiled with libintl.
  • Bugfix: Save the payment amount in the DB when PayPal is used as payment method.
  • Minor improvements & Code cleaning.
  • Composer update.

I searched the forum but couldn't find the new "Reviews System Plugin". Wish to have a help from your guys. If you can help me share !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock