• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form

Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form v1.2.4 Nulled

No permission to download
Babak updated Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form with a new update entry:

Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form v1.2.4

Download Lagom WHMCS One Step Order Form v1.2.4 Nulled Free
v1.2.4 - Released: Dec 18th, 2023

NEW FEATURE
  • WHMCS V8.9 support
    Please note that the new "PayPal Payments" and "PayPal Card Payments" gateways are not currently supported until one of the upcoming major updates
  • Choose domain configuration elements and impose a custom order in which they will be displayed - case #1207
IMPROVEMENT
  • Added option to ensure that products and product groups...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Eros3
I had a problem when activating the module:

Addon Module Activated
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1824 Failed to open the referenced table 'tblorders'

Has anyone had the same problem and managed to resolve it?

Thks!

I had a problem when activating the module:

Addon Module Activated
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1824 Failed to open the referenced table 'tblorders'

Has anyone had the same problem and managed to resolve it?

Thks!
Make sure that all your WHMCS tables use "InnoDB Engine"
Refer to Tips section, point '5 to learn how to change the database tables engine.

#TIPS
5. The module requires the InnoDB Engine to be used by the WHMCS database table. Check how to change the database engine:
  • Look at the column on the left, you will find there a list of database tables, select the one whose storage engine you are going to change.
  • Click on the "Operations" tab.
  • Find the "Storage Engine" option under the "Table options".
  • Select the InnoDB engine from the dropdown menu.
  • Press "GO" to save the changes.
Alternatively, you may run the below SQL query after selecting the desired database from phpMyAdmin (step "2").

ALTER TABLE `table_name` ENGINE = InnoDB

After the query has been successfully executed, the database engine of the selected database table will be changed to "InnoDB".

Reactions: Nzjah
Null version is showing:
"Lagom One Step Order Form
Your module license is invalid."

My WHMCS is original.

Null version is showing:
"Lagom One Step Order Form
Your module license is invalid."

My WHMCS is original.
Working fine even on my latest WHMCS version 8.9, make sure to delete the old file of lagom one step order then upload the nulled files.

1710855474619.png

Hello,

It was installed normally, but when I open it it says that the license is invalid.

Lagom One Step Order Form​

Your module license is invalid.

Thank you!

@multnick i think you have a problem in your database... >> tree this one:
A > deactivate your LagomOrderForm addon.

B > log in your phpmyadmin to the database ..
1 > select your databasename
2 > delete all your entrys whit: LagomOrder* CLICK on SQL button on the TABS on top, and insert this CODE below

SQL:
DROP TABLE `LagomOrderForm_addons_settings`, `LagomOrderForm_Commands`, `LagomOrderForm_config_options_group_settings`, `LagomOrderForm_config_option_settings`, `LagomOrderForm_config_suboptions_groups`, `LagomOrderForm_config_suboptions_relations`, `LagomOrderForm_config_suboption_settings`, `LagomOrderForm_countries_settings`, `LagomOrderForm_form_settings`, `LagomOrderForm_form_templates`, `LagomOrderForm_gateways`, `LagomOrderForm_Job`, `LagomOrderForm_JobLog`, `LagomOrderForm_Logger`, `LagomOrderForm_ModuleSettings`, `LagomOrderForm_order_details`, `LagomOrderForm_order_fields`, `LagomOrderForm_order_settings`;

3> click > OK

C > activate now your LagomOrderForm again.

PS: I tested this version here on whmcs 8.9.0 without any problems...everything works 100%

Last edited:
I just did the procedure you went through, and the message still says invalid license.

I did the procedure, cleared the cache, and activated it.

Lagom One Step Order Form​

Your module license is invalid.
My WHMCS is original, could this be the problem?

Thank you!

@multnick >>> My WHMCS is original, could this be the problem? <<< NOP

until you are sure that you have uploaded the correct version to your WHMCS? I have no problem activating this addon..., try re-installing new or a subdomain > WHMCS + the addon...
100% in the database is the problem, something is wrong...

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock