• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax

Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax v4.6.0

No permission to download
Hello, all Please do import this backup using the All in one migration Plugin, All plugins and demo data is preset.

Backup file: https://mega.nz/file/xt0mnQpI#fKWXQV602ypT76cHYp6AHLMqnQU8WCZbGYpFZWw0AKI

Import using All in one migration Plugin you might need this extension too to install this backup - https://babia.to/threads/all-in-one-migration-unlimited-extension.8008/page-5#post-887538

Let me know if you still face any issues.

@rikkiki check this out.
Hey, can not login anymore

Thanxxx for the effort,but this is not the solution.By importing,you ovewrite all your data.Beside this,not a good solution changing user and pass.

Firstly, a HUGE Thank You to @lalbilla for nulling assistance! :love:

Secondly, in my Signature is my PayPal email for donations! It would be so nice to get something just occasionally!!! $31.70 in over 3 years is not exactly appreciation. 🤣🤣🤣

And lastly, here is ........
Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax v4.0.0 with Kentha Radio Addon v2.0.4

Installation instructions for Kentha Theme.

1. Install "kentha_nulled" and activate without any license key on the "Activation" page.
2. All Plugins can be installed through "Install Plugin" area.
3. Just in case you are unable to install plugins directly, they are all in a folder called "All-Plugins-in-Case-Auto-Install-Not-Working" with sub-folders for "Elementor" and "WP-Bakery".
4. All Demo import tested and working.
5. You will also see the Addon "kentharadio-addon-for-kentha-2.0.4.zip" included. This should just install and work. No nulling required.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
There is an update the author says: related posts are fixed and the theme is already updated on themeforest.

There is an update the author says: related posts are fixed and the theme is already updated on themeforest.
O.K. This is my last release here on this theme. This used to be my thread but for some reason it was transferred to @pelao777 Not sure why, but hopefully they can keep it fully updated and nulled. All my future updates will be on GPL Elite. :( I was the only one to have this nulled item released on the scene. Still am! :(

Kentha - Non-Stop Music WordPress Theme with Ajax v4.0.1 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock