• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Karenderia Merchant App

@nirolf If you can buy everything than why you are here? If you donot want to share than please judge one many of Us....
I`m here to share my scripts with others and download scripts that I want to test, from other babiato users before I buy them, very simple.
The only scripts I downloaded from here where all outdated, uploaders had enough and stopped updating them because of people who never share nothing and just beg.
So mate before asking me to share, feel free to share your scripts with us

• Haha
Reactions: pkonlinemart
Mate, it doesn`t look like you and many others bought some scripts to share with us.
I bought all Karenderia item with my money and I will share here when someone will share Senju theme. Everyone on this forum, except fews, just expect everything without sharing nothing. If I share my files here and I risk to get banned on codecanyon I expect at least to have access to the content I need, in this case Senju Theme for Karenderia Mobile App V 1.5.3.
The only things I needed from here where always outdated.
Cheers mate

Buy and share Senju Theme and I will share all Karenderia updated ! Cheers
it's not about give and take , this community is all about sharing, sooner or later everyone gets the required files
It's all about how you contribute in the community,
you can share those Resources as your Own Resources here,

And for Everyone Looking For Karenderia Merchant APP Please Refer to this Resource Cheers
KARENDERIA MERCHANT APP 1.0.2 DOWNLOAD

Reactions: pkonlinemart
it's not about give and take , this community is all about sharing, sooner or later everyone gets the required files
It's all about how you contribute in the community,
you can share those Resources as your Own Resources here,

Hahaha mate, then people talk to me about sharing :) !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hyugro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock