• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Karenderia Merchant App

pkonlinemart

Sep 6, 2020
Please share Latest Version Of Karenderia Merchant App which is Version 1.0.2 rolled out on 24sep2020
Karenderia Order Taking App is a complete merchant application for Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System.

Note: You will need to purchase the Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System in order to use this mobile application, as all the restaurant data relies on KMRS..

Karenderia Order Taking App connects to KRMS via json api calls just simply install the modules for the api and settings and your all done.
its comes with very easy steps by steps procedure on how to install the api & settings modules.

DEMO
Backend Settings
http://bastisapp.com/kmrs/merchantapp
Username: admin
Password : admin

Download android APK File click here
Watch Karenderia Order Taking App in action click here

Features
  • Receive customer orders realtime in your mobile
  • Receive orders with android & IOS push notification
  • Accept and decline orders
  • Change order status
  • Send SMS and Email to customer about there order status
  • Pull down features to load new orders
  • Separated tab menu for todays order, pending orders and all orders
  • Translation ready
  • Can view order history
  • Can search order by id or by customer name
Android Push Notification & IOS Push Notification

• Merchant can receive push notification when there is new order place by customer
Change Logs
= 1.0.2 (24 September 20) =

fixed - code in payment
fixed - submit form
fuxed - translation for reason options list
fixed - bug on settings not saving data in merchant table
fixed - merchant can modify reviews even its not enabled
fixed - amount in push to merchant not formating
fixed - upload replacing images
fixed - message for future orders
fixed - translation for history
fixed - back button in iOS
update - add delivery time /asap in order list
update - upload functions to include taking of picture and resizing the images before upload
update - auto refresh all tabs based on receive push
new - send push broadcast to customer
new - add printing options using printer addon
new - add icon food item list to determine if item is available/not available or out of stock
new - add manage credit card
new - auto refresh ready tab when being delivered by driver
new - options to assign the task to driver
new - send notification to driver during merchant status change specially while merchant changes to food is ready
new - options to turn off tabs booking
new - auto update order status if merchant didnt accept the order within set time frame

Sir i uploaded this but getting error
This page isn’t working
*******.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Can you please tell me how to solve this.

Check your server error log. All you need to know about what's not working is written there.

Bro, you can share your file with us. We are will share when will get. You can share your files.
Mate, it doesn`t look like you and many others bought some scripts to share with us.
I bought all Karenderia item with my money and I will share here when someone will share Senju theme. Everyone on this forum, except fews, just expect everything without sharing nothing. If I share my files here and I risk to get banned on codecanyon I expect at least to have access to the content I need, in this case Senju Theme for Karenderia Mobile App V 1.5.3.
The only things I needed from here where always outdated.
Cheers mate

please share

Buy and share Senju Theme and I will share all Karenderia updated ! Cheers

Mate, it doesn`t look like you and many others bought some scripts to share with us.
I bought all Karenderia item with my money and I will share here when someone will share Senju theme. Everyone on this forum, except fews, just expect everything without sharing nothing. If I share my files here and I risk to get banned on codecanyon I expect at least to have access to the content I need, in this case Senju Theme for Karenderia Mobile App V 1.5.3.
The only things I needed from here where always outdated.
Cheers mate

Buy and share Senju Theme and I will share all Karenderia updated ! Cheers
Thanks. But @babiato is helping platform where anybody share anything without expectation. You can follow White Devil who share everything. thanks again

Reactions: pkonlinemart
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock