• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.0

No permission to download
If you had read previous posts it would have told you how to do it for the time being..... 😒
i already tried to use the nulled version from godfather 10.7.6 on clean installation and it's not working for me, it's returning the "Purchase code is not Valid ! Please try to check your license" message
any help appreciated
Best Regards

Babak updated JNews - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blogs AMP Theme with a new update entry:

JNews Theme v10.7.7 Nulled

Download JNews v10.7.7 - WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme Nulled Free
v10.7.7 : 18 July 2022

- [NEW FEATURE] Captcha for WordPress comment
- [IMPROVEMENT] Add button to Mobile Drawer
- [IMPROVEMENT] Sync dashboard menu state with WordPress dashboard menu
- [BUG] Fix Mozila same site cookie issue
- [BUG] Fix slider 1 styling issue on global slider css loaded
- [BUG] Fix slider overlay warning
- [BUG] Fix view counter tag filter query issue
- [PLUGIN] Update JNews - Paywall...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes thanks @Babak, however can I finish nulling this before another updated version is released 😒🤣

Will leave it for @GodfatherII to do the existing nulling when they have time.

Please all note that if you want demos working, then you need to go back to previous version and import from there and then come back to latest version once it is nulled by @GodfatherII 😉

• Love
Reactions: RickGrimes and Mamo
Yes thanks @Babak, however can I finish nulling this before another updated version is released 😒🤣

Will leave it for @GodfatherII to do the existing nulling when they have time.

Please all note that if you want demos working, then you need to go back to previous version and import from there and then come back to latest version once it is nulled by @GodfatherII 😉
Definitely tomorrow 😎!

• Love
Reactions: Mamo and bobsmith
i was able to import the default Demo, but I choose another one and give me license error
steps I done:
1- installed nulled
2- installed jnews essentials
3- import demo (default succeed ) RTL didn't

Any help totally appreciated
Best Regards

i was able to import the default Demo, but I choose another one and give me license error
steps I done:
1- installed nulled
2- installed jnews essentials
3- import demo (default succeed ) RTL didn't

Any help totally appreciated
Best Regards
Read thread before posting

please quote the thread you are refering to
Since the demo designs are the same, at least for the past few months, install an older version of Jnews (Nulled) then import your preferred demo together with corresponding plugins. Once that's done, you can then update to the latest jnews theme and plugins. That works just fine!
There you go!

Reactions: Pianist
thank you so much
i will do it
thank you, that worked for ver. 10.6.3, regarding the theme update should I use the one from main download which is around 11MB or the one that around 40MB?
thank you for your help

thank you, that worked for ver. 10.6.3, regarding the theme update should I use the one from main download which is around 11MB or the one that around 40MB?
thank you for your help
Letme post my nulled update, I am done.. just running a few tests. Give me a few minutes.

Reactions: Mamo
update_option( 'jnews_license', [ 'validated' => true, 'refresh' => 'jnews', 'purchase_code' => 'c79adae6-2cfa-481d-a2ce-b746b5cd967a' ] );

Invalid license code, i cannot update the plugins

any help
thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock