• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme

JNews - Best WordPress Newspaper Magazine Blog AMP Theme v11.5.0

No permission to download
Seems fine on quick test. 😁

Just need to stop keep getting sidetracked with other things like on here and in real life and I can get demos done too, need to ignore everything for a day (real life, work, family and being on here!) and have a good supply of proper coffee. 😁

Then later versions @GodfatherII you can update with active theme and active demos. 👍
Sure, that sounds good to me!

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
Install plugins: OK
Import demos: Not working
Screenshots:
2022-07-12_132226.jpg

Yes we know that, this is just for having it activated and plugins, the demo fix will come and then you can do demos too.

LOL I'm 61. Eeeeeeek! :)

We maybe oldies to most who come here, but we are still young at heart and sometimes feel like we are younger, although to those to were born after 2000, some thought that was a long time off yet 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: TassieNZ
We maybe oldies to most who come here, but we are still young at heart and sometimes feel like we are younger, although to those to were born after 2000, some thought that was a long time off yet 🤣🤣
Master, when shall we expect fixed demo coming? thanks!

I try but came with 10.0.3.
Yes but read previous posts, updated versions will be posted when we can get them or the finished nulled version lets you download them.

Until then just use what is available and you can't update, well you can if you buy it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock