• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JetEngine - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor

JetEngine - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor v3.4.4

No permission to download
Babak updated JetEngine - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor with a new update entry:

JetEngine v2.11.8

Download JetEngine v2.11.8 - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor Nulled Free
v2.11.8

* ADD: allow to export & import JetEngine CPT & CCT Meta Fields;
* UPD: Display CCT Repeater fields;
* FIX: Dynamic Visibility AND relation;
* FIX: Forms html rendering bug;
* FIX: Update Options form hook - allow to clear data;
* FIX: Human readable time difference callback;
* FIX: various minor fixes and improvements.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and kobian

@smartass - This is not nulled this is same as @Babak main upload which is trial for 30days, same as all Crocoblock (Jet) plugins.

At this current time I would say for people to not use nulled and go buy genuine and support them.

Nulled version of Jet plugins can be uploaded here, however as they have a 30 day trial period they have always been untouched.

• Love
Reactions: bytbt and Babak
hello guys,

Please my select field types are not working properly from the front-end form. The field is displayed with the fist option only, no way to select.
I have tried adding the form with both elementor and Gutenburg but it behaves the same.

Cleared all caches but nothing.
Please any idea?

hello guys,

Please my select field types are not working properly from the front-end form. The field is displayed with the fist option only, no way to select.
I have tried adding the form with both elementor and Gutenburg but it behaves the same.

Cleared all caches but nothing.
Please any idea?
Save yourself time and stress.

Get an official licence from @Simbaa so you may have access to crocoblock support through him.

Here's his sales thread, it's just $3/site

hello, excuse me but do you have jet engine external modules, charts and tables..?

Just download the main download and it they should already be included in it under the includes folder in modules.

Just go to JetEngine tab and scroll down to here.

External Modules
Activate/deactivate external features. These features will be installed as separate plugins.

You should just be able to activate them even with just the 30 day trial period, simply close the licence message popup.

Reactions: ggwp and ylder
bobsmith updated JetEngine - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor with a new update entry:

JetEngine v2.11.9

Download JetEngine v2.11.9 - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor Nulled Free
v2.11.9

• ADD: User Page Title to Profile Builder;
  • ADD: compat the User Single Page with SEO plugins;
  • ADD: webp support for media control;
  • ADD: query variable source in the Dynamic Field;
  • UPD: Post author ID macro callback to better work with filters;
  • UPD: remove empty array for the Relations Dynamic Field props;
  • FIX: Crocoblock/suggestions#5261;
  • FIX: setup single user...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yes I used used dynamic field with tagg didn't work, tried and text widget with link tag also didn't work
Strange as it works for me.

I created the metafield and set the link field as a text field.

Then I called it on the front-end with Elementor, in the link box for a button for example, I select the dynamic tag then select my custom metafield with the text and boom when a post is created, the link opens in new tab.

I'm using jet engine for a custom affiliate product sales site so it worked for me.

Strange as it works for me.

I created the metafield and set the link field as a text field.

Then I called it on the front-end with Elementor, in the link box for a button for example, I select the dynamic tag then select my custom metafield with the text and boom when a post is created, the link opens in new tab.

I'm using jet engine for a custom affiliate product sales site so it worked for me.
Yeah it's really strange or is it because am using it on elementor template..not a page

Am lost do you mean you created the text link under post type or the text link is a post type on its own
Can I get some pictorial representation is possible sir...the way you created the text link and Also the widget on how you used the call back on elementor front-end

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock