• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JetEngine - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor

JetEngine - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor v3.4.3

No permission to download
if anyone has also updated external module plugins
Thank you for sharing it
it looks like the module tables builder are updated

Capture d’écran 2022-02-03 185934.png

I would like to explain to all that it is not necessary to put all the modules in a zip file
there are only 2 important

- jet-engine-dynamic-charts-module
- jet-engine-dynamic-tables-module

external module.png
the others modules (not only for jetengine) are downloadable and up to date in github or in the devtools page

it will be easier for everyone to just include these two modules only and limit the general confusion around modules and their updates

if you have these two modules up to date

Thank you very much for thinking about us. 🙏

Reactions: Amalie and donkatsu
Babak updated JetEngine - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor with a new update entry:

JetEngine v2.11.2

Download JetEngine v2.11.2 - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor Nulled Free
v2.11.2

ADD: related grandchildren macros;
ADD: an ability to use Store Count dynamic tag in the Dynamic Visibility;
UPD: better related items context processing;
UPD: change AJAX URL for AJAX listing requests;
FIX: setting custom context for label in the Dynamic Link;
FIX: inline font icons color;
FIX: render fallback image for the post thumbnail if post not found;
FIX: select2 dropdown position...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to get support from Crocoblock? I have a few configuration questions. They ask for a purchase email.

• Haha
Reactions: riccore
Babak updated JetEngine - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor with a new update entry:

JetEngine v2.11.3

Download JetEngine v2.11.3 - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor Nulled Free
v2.11.3

* ADD: an ability to get object link by ID in the QR Code callback;
* UPD: allow to create relations for the same objects;
* FIX: compatibility the Dynamic Visibility with Elementor Improved CSS Loading Experiment;
* FIX: prevent jump to top of listing after load more of masonry listing;
* FIX: compat with Elementor Pro 3.6 (registration controls);
* FIX: lazy load listing by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
update please all plugins

While waiting for complete site restoration and fixes, here's the latest version I got from Babiato before server data loss. It's the latest version I got, apologies if there's newer version. Just in case someone needed it, until the site resources are completely restored/updated.

JetEngine - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor v2.11.6
(downloaded from Babiato.co on April 14)

Reactions: Furion
While waiting for complete site restoration and fixes, here's the latest version I got from Babiato before server data loss. It's the latest version I got, apologies if there's newer version. Just in case someone needed it, until the site resources are completely restored/updated.

JetEngine - Adding & Editing Dynamic Content with Elementor v2.11.6
(downloaded from Babiato.co on April 14)

Thank you but it is better that the resource owner do it so we have the form clean

Reactions: flooxie
This is JetEngine 2.11.8 Untouched guys, needs nulling.

Attachments

• jet-engine (6).zip
    2.3 MB · Views: 7

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edseds
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock