• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform v1.3.2

No permission to download
My script for updating rates is in python and it get prices from coinpaprika, it connect to db and update rates in dictionary by updating settings -> manual_exchange_rate (id 125) in database, simple and tricky but vps required or shared hosting with ssh access and python installed with screen :D

Main issue is view updating, not price convert
Mmmh yes it's tricky, Python can be used for Web Development of course, but as we all know also for penetration testing, for example. The part that let me a bit skeptical is to allow a Python script of which I still didn't see the code but am hearing only a TL;DR from you, to connect to the DB and in addition accessing via SSH to the VPS. Eventually, if your purpose to use screen is to isolate the script, this isn't the way to do it because screen it doesn't isolate anything, instead I'd use Docker or at least virtualenv.

To be frank, if you are willing to show me the code I'll be glad to do some code review to see how effectively your workaround works, if this is not the case I don't think this discussion can be useful to anyone, we're not here to show muscles but instead to fix some code issues. Do you agree with me?

for some reason I am just I avoided this script. lol

Why are you avoiding this script? Share your thought with everyone, otherwise your comment is just useless. Do you agree?

hello please i need the password
In order to be able to see the password your account need to be registered at least 15 days and you need to have at least 3 uploaded resources. This is a counter-measure we've taken against leechers and at same time to incentivize users to active participate in the development of the community with their contributions.

So I'd suggest you to upload 3 resources and wait for 15 days to access all the resources available on this awesome community!

Thanks

Well, I've sent a DM to both @bastianwoo and @eagle70 as I've seen from above posts they own both licenses, this means they will have the Addons / Modules with high probability.

Here a copy of the messages sent:

"Hi Bro, I'm contacting you as well as @eagle70 because I've seen you guys old both licenses (Regular & Extended) of this resource. Can you please upload them or just send me the links? In this way I will be able to provide to the whole community a complete package for this resource and with the help of other users such as @phpcore @ELLIO7 @Babak @andykim and the other developers present in the community we can improve them by adding support to additional currencies as well as ERC-20 and BEP-20 tokens.

Your help would be much appreciated. Looking forward to hearing back from you soon! Cheers"

Now let's wait for their replies with the hope they will help by sending the Addons & Modules beacuse as I can see on CodeCanyon they both old the Licenses since before May 1st (when Addons & Modules were still downloadable for free).

Let's see if they are going to help us!

Well, actually I am very grateful to this community, I have found a safe place to find useful information and files, of course I will help! let me write to the developers to send me the modules.

Well, actually I am very grateful to this community, I have found a safe place to find useful information and files, of course I will help! let me write to the developers to send me the modules.
Please have a look at my post: https://babia.to/threads/investorm-advanced-hyip-investment-management-platform.52690/post-862946

I've seen you own also an Extended license, given that the cost of the Bulk Package of Modules and Addons for Extended License owners is only US$29, would you agree to buy it as stated in the above linked post through the use of your Extended License purchase code?

Of course the purchase code is required only to have access to the Bulk Package at this price, I've suggested to do it through the Admins because I think this is the safer way to do it for everyone (License Owner & Users who participate in the buy-group).

Or if you prefer, you can just buy it yourself, upload the package on mega.nz (please send it via DM because in this way I can directly add it to the Resource) and whoever wants to contribute can send you the money for fundraising in USDT, USDC or BUSD till we reach the target amount of US$29, what do you think about this alternative?

Thanks

is realy hard to wait 15days
You need to wait 15 days and at same time have at least 3 uploaded resources, so you need to start uploading resources and reach the minimum requirement of 3 uploaded resources to be able to see the password.

Last edited:
actually..... now am able to download but not able to view hidden text i dont know if it an error an also i have uploaded a resource i dont know if it has been validated yet
I've correct the comment, read again above please.

When a script requires too many addons and circumventing to get it to work, it becomes tedious to carry out updates on the long wrong.

Plus the devs are just charging for anything and everything

When a script requires too many addons and circumventing to get it to work, it becomes tedious to carry out updates on the long wrong.

Plus the devs are just charging for anything and everything
If you have a look at those 2 posts:

You will find out that I probably found an Extended License owner willing to help us with the purchase of the Bulk Package of Addons & Modules.

Before posting it would be better to read the entire discussion, do we agree on this, right?

Anyway I'm still waiting for his reply as he's not online since Sunday, so be patient and let us work in order to provide the complete resource. Instead of complaining for other's work and efforts to provide this resource to the community, why don't you use your time to give your contribution as well?

If you have a look at those 2 posts:

You will find out that I probably found an Extended License owner willing to help us with the purchase of the Bulk Package of Addons & Modules.

Before posting it would be better to read the entire discussion, do we agree on this, right?

Anyway I'm still waiting for his reply as he's not online since Sunday, so be patient and let us work in order to provide the complete resource. Instead of complaining for other's work and efforts to provide this resource to the community, why don't you use your time to give your contribution as well?
Come on bro. I don't use investorm. I have used OnlineTrader and heck even fixed most of the script before nulling it and updating it.

If I were to be one of the guys using Investorm be sure that I will contribute

Come on bro. I don't use investorm. I have used OnlineTrader and heck even fixed most of the script before nulling it and updating it.

If I were to be one of the guys using Investorm be sure that I will contribute
Okay, then why are you still commenting on this thread? Please let's keep the discussion clear for the other users, complaining isn't useful to anyone in here. So if you find better the script you mentioned go ahead with it but don't continue to flood the discussion which is intended for support and updates. Thanks for your collaboration, god bless you!

• Love
Reactions: Maimartava
please how do i go about it
Please before posting read the entire discussion, especially this post: https://babia.to/threads/investorm-advanced-hyip-investment-management-platform.52690/post-863460

Here a TL;DR for the laziest:

"In order to be able to see the password you need to be registered since at least 15 days and have uploaded at least 3 resources. Asking for the password is forbidden. This is a counter-measure against leechers, so I suggest you to upload at least 3 resources and be patient for 15 days."

Thanks

15 days is far brother
If you intend to leech reources, yes is far. If you intend to contribute to the community, instead it's fair. It's just matter of point of views and attitude. I let the conclusion up to you! ;)

Last edited:
i uploaded resource already and is pending approval
Well, then you have to wait anyway for the 15 days required to see the password, the time is enough for your resources to be checked and approved! ;)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock