• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform

Investorm - Advanced HYIP Investment Management Platform v1.3.2

No permission to download
Ok. Check your DM

As told via DM, this is an older version (v1.1.4) which isn't compatible with the last release I've posted here.

For your reference please check: Investorm Item on CodeCanyon, if you go to the change-log and check the changes made to the v1.3.1 it states:

Version – 1.3.1 Apr 15, 2022

+ Manually Email Verification option added for Admin.
+ Group options added for users in admin panel.
!+ Referral commission issue fixed while who refer is disable.
!+ PayPal decimal amount issue in transactions.
!+ Logged user session issue with suspended users.
!+ Balance transfer issue if user has balance.
!+ Few minor bugs fixed as per error logs.
!! Stylesheet & JavaScript libraries updated for new feature.
!! Laravel version & PHP packages updated to improve security.

## Upgrade Note
This update will require database migration to work latest features properly. So once you updated files please login into admin panel and run the update just before start using the application.

## Additional Note
The main application of v1.3.1 is now compatible with PHP 8.1+ version. Also we have updated all available modules and addons to make compatible with latest version.

The current last versions are mentioned in my post here.

Reactions: michaelbird
@phpcore @Babak @ELLIO7 @TassieNZ @CyberDeviL @bobsmith @Medw1311 @tuton012 @NullMaster @Ledzepy

I've been on a conversation with @mekxy who sent me the above mentioned version of the Module which isn't compatible with the last version I've posted, but he has still access to a License, so here a brief report of our conversation:

@rand0mbyte
"Do you still have access to the license? In this way we can use it ONLY to buy the Modules & Addons as the developer asks for a valid purchase-code in order to allow to buy the packages from here. We can do this by creating a fundraising between users (maybe would be better if an Admin does this, I can ask to @Babak @andykim @ELLIO7 to do it as a warranty for everyone) in Bulk for US$69 as reported here.

Tell me what you think and if the idea sounds well to you, we can engage on a chat with the above mentioned admins in order to buy the Bulk Package in order to share it among users!"

@mekxy
"A nice idea. I still have access to the codecanyon license"

@rand0mbyte
"That's great to know, do you agree with my proposal? I can start a conversation with the other Admins and we can go forward with this if you agree!"

@mekxy
"I agree."

@rand0mbyte
"Okay, let me create the conversation!"

@mekxy
"Alright."

So here we are, do we want to buy the Bulk package of Modules & Addons by making a fundraising of US$69 in order to get access to the latest version of it using the license offered for this scope by @mekxy? I've tagged you all because I think this procedure would be better managed with the commitment of the staff (i.e. no scams).

Last edited:
Hay un error, cuando deposita o retira fondos, muy a menudo después de hacer clic en el botón "depositar" o "retirar", se vuelve gris pero la vista no se actualiza (la vista se está cargando, se verificó en la barra de depuración de laravell pero no se actualizó). ¿Alguien consigue arreglar eso? [USUARIO=68854]@phpcore[/USUARIO] [USUARIO=1]@Babak[/USUARIO] [USUARIO=46209]@ELLIO7[/USUARIO] [USUARIO=14291]@TassieNZ[/USUARIO] [USUARIO=2595]@ CyberDeviL[/USUARIO] [USUARIO=135866]@bobsmith[/USUARIO] [USUARIO=30029]@Medw1311[/USUARIO] [USUARIO=25709]@tuton012[/USUARIO] [USUARIO=1697]@NullMaster[/USUARIO] [ USUARIO=60765]@Ledzepy[/USUARIO]

Me diothe same thing happens to me 😔

I'm working on those bugs, if you need help write me by DM.

How are you working on a solution if you don't have the password to unzip the resource given that your account isn't at least 15 days old and you don't have uploaded at least 3 resources? 🤔 You was asking for the password via DM (which is forbidden), can you clarify please? 😁

1651931448388.png

Last edited:
I already have v1.3 and I have it online, but with errors. That's why together with another friend, I'm working on these files. I just wanted them to compare with mine. The error exists, I'm seeing if it's a server problem.

@rand0mbyte Why you are saying that I was asking for password on dm? I have source from another leak...
This is not problem with cache, checked already

Sorry have pressed Reply on wrong message, have already corrected it!

I have noticed that this is not only problem on user side, in administration panel there is also the same issue with updating view after button click.

i see the script still have errors. you guys must to create alternative for currency price, or exchange api rate. first you must to underestand how exchagnerateapi works, and what is the output in orden to create a local api from the script
I'm already working on it, I have an idea about that as I'm a Software Engineer. :) So please be patient till we fix the errors we're getting, I'm going to use git diff between the Nulled version we have and a fresh downloaded version from CodeCanyon not nulled. We will fix it.

Reactions: Dunnit
i see the script still have errors. you guys must to create alternative for currency price, or exchange api rate. first you must to underestand how exchagnerateapi works, and what is the output in orden to create a local api from the script
This is not exchangerateapi issue, I have removed it completely and problem still exist

• Wow
Reactions: RoninHood
This is not exchangerateapi issue, I have removed it completely and problem still exist
How would you get Exchange Rates data removing the API? The Exchange Rate API can be still chaged to the one of CoinMarketCap or CoinGecko, for example, this would be a smart way to circumvent their closed APIs. The Nulling process per se is about the removal of the restriction to the registered domain that checks the purchase code against the Developer's APIs.

I have removed it in my version because I don't need it and just noticed that the problem still exist, there is still manual option to set rates and you can upgrade database tables with this values separately by external script

I have removed it in my version because I don't need it and just noticed that the problem still exist, there is still manual option to set rates and you can upgrade database tables with this values separately by external script
Why using an external script when you can simply use open APIs like CMC or CG? And how would you manage to set rates manually with an external script? IMHO that's a bit tricky, can you please send me your code via DM by uploading it on mega.nz or GitHub? Now I'm curious to see how would you manage this with an external script, especially if we look at resources required on the server ONLY for this specific task, but I can still be wrong because I didn't seen your code still, so if you are willing to share it I will have a look at it.

Reactions: Maimartava
My script for updating rates is in python and it get prices from coinpaprika, it connect to db and update rates in dictionary by updating settings -> manual_exchange_rate (id 125) in database, simple and tricky but vps required or shared hosting with ssh access and python installed with screen :D

Main issue is view updating, not price convert

Reactions: Monalee
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock