• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Instantify - Best PWA & Google AMP & Facebook IA for WordPress

Instantify - PWA & Google AMP & Facebook IA for WordPress v7.6 Nulled

No permission to download
Babak updated Instantify - Best PWA & Google AMP & Facebook IA for WordPress with a new update entry:

Instantify Plugin v5.8

Download Instantify v5.8 - PWA & Google AMP & Facebook IA for WordPress Nulled Free
Version 5.8 – 5 November, 2021

ADDED - Passwordless login via Touch ID, Face ID and Windows Hello
ADDED - Automated push notifications for Ultimate Member
ADDED - Remastered native mobile app pricing table and added iOS option
IMPROVED - Subscribers won't be deleted after plugin uninstall
FIXED - Screenshots failed generation
FIXED - JS optimization compatibility

Read the rest of this update entry...

Much appreciated @Babak, I appreciate the commitment, time and effort. Could you kind to check WP MAIL SMTP PRO 3.1.0. I getting critical error upon activation.

Hmm, I've been tested lastest version, for Push Notifications function, it's don't auto sent any Push Notifications!.
Anyone got same problem?.
Tested on android OS and desktop.
Update: sent push notifications by manual and i got: sent failed!!.

Last edited:
Hmm, I've been tested lastest version, for Push Notifications function, it's don't auto sent any Push Notifications!.
Anyone got same problem?.
Tested on android OS and desktop.
Update: sent push notifications by manual and i got: sent failed!!.
For me it was exactly the opposite, only in this version the plugin started sending notifications. Check if the submission time is not 0, if yes, put a number greater than 0 and have a maximum to be placed, I suggest you for 1 if your site is accessed from different time zones.

For me it was exactly the opposite, only in this version the plugin started sending notifications. Check if the submission time is not 0, if yes, put a number greater than 0 and have a maximum to be placed, I suggest you for 1 if your site is accessed from different time zones.
you mean here right?. i've changed to 1 and 3 but still not working for me

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Version 6.0 – 27 November, 2021 NOT NULL

ADDED - ID property to Manifest
ADDED - URL protocol handlers option
ADDED - PWA installation stats
ADDED - Credit card payment option in native mobile app generators
ADDED - Search functionality to the admin settings
IMPROVED - PWA values can be defined on each page separately
FIXED - Minor issue on admin side
FIXED - PWA analytics resetting on deactivate

Attachments

• codecanyon-instantify-progressive-web-apps-google-amp-facebook-instant-articles-for-wordpress.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: Babak
Version 6.0 – 27 November, 2021 NOT NULL

@Ledzepy if you have time could you please look at this :D
Thanks.

Reactions: macpunk9010
Babak updated Instantify - Best PWA & Google AMP & Facebook IA for WordPress with a new update entry:

Instantify v6.0 Nulled

Download Instantify v6.0 - PWA & Google AMP & Facebook IA for WordPress Nulled Free
v6.0 – 27 November, 2021

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: sxtu
Good day.. I installed this plugin on my dashboard and set it up, after which i installed the PWA on my mobile to test, but it hasn't opened since 30mins ago just an endless loader. Whats the cause please?

I didn't activate preloaded.. I had to turn off PWA and it loaded but for stucked again. Push notification alert doesn't click, dark mode not clicking also. I tried dismissing push notification from homepage but still dudnt work. Now I wanna deactivate the plugin.. Maybe Isn't compatible with elementor?

I didn't activate preloaded.. I had to turn off PWA and it loaded but for stucked again. Push notification alert doesn't click, dark mode not clicking also. I tried dismissing push notification from homepage but still dudnt work. Now I wanna deactivate the plugin.. Maybe Isn't compatible with elementor?
This plugin is compatible with Elementor, maybe is incompatible with your theme, see your email if has a email from your wordpress with error from Instantify, if has the error use the code posted on this forum on you child theme.

Reactions: gordian
This plugin is compatible with Elementor, maybe is incompatible with your theme, see your email if has a email from your wordpress with error from Instantify, if has the error use the code posted on this forum on you child theme.
I didn't get any error mail from WordPress, also please mention me to see the code your referred, because i scrolled up and couldn't find any of such.. I'll appreciate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock