• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Instantify - Best PWA & Google AMP & Facebook IA for WordPress

Instantify - PWA & Google AMP & Facebook IA for WordPress v7.6 Nulled

No permission to download
Doesn't work on Wordpress. Tried all possible settings but the website doesn't act as a PWA. The Save Setting in the plugin does not save anything though it say the the license is active. Nothing changes on the mobile site and everything remains as usual.

Doesn't work on Wordpress. Tried all possible settings but the website doesn't act as a PWA. The Save Setting in the plugin does not save anything though it say the the license is active. Nothing changes on the mobile site and everything remains as usual.
Okay, do you test this with both the plugins installed ( Revoapps and Instantify)?

First of all, I want to say thank you a lot for this site for the love it shares.

I just want to share my experience with this plugin PWA. I have no problem installing this, but after 2-3 days it automatically de-activates.

Someone having this issue too?

First of all, I want to say thank you a lot for this site for the love it shares.

I just want to share my experience with this plugin PWA. I have no problem installing this, but after 2-3 days it automatically de-activates.

Someone having this issue too?
I have encountered similar problem. Before anyone has an official solution, I solved it by inserting a function that checks and automatically activates the plugin if the plugin is deactivated.

Reactions: skypeleft and hubo
I have encountered similar problem. Before anyone has an official solution, I solved it by inserting a function that checks and automatically activates the plugin if the plugin is deactivated.
Thank you for the fast reply, my problem now is I don't know how to code :cry:

Thank you for the fast reply, my problem now is I don't know how to code :cry:
You can insert it into your child theme's function.php file or use the Code Snippets plugin:

include_once ( ABSPATH . 'wp-admin/includes/plugin.php' ); foreach (array( 'daftplug-instantify', ) as $plugin) { $path = sprintf('%s/%s.php', $plugin, $plugin); if (!is_plugin_active( $path )) { activate_plugin( $path ); add_action( 'admin_notices', function() use ($plugin) { echo '<div class="updated"><p>' . sprintf('<strong>%s</strong> plugin is required & auto-enabled by the current theme.', $plugin) . '</p></div>'; } ); } }

Anytime I install the plugin on my site if cause critical error.
How can I fix it

You can insert it into your child theme's function.php file or use the Code Snippets plugin:

include_once ( ABSPATH . 'wp-admin/includes/plugin.php' ); foreach (array( 'daftplug-instantify', ) as $plugin) { $path = sprintf('%s/%s.php', $plugin, $plugin); if (!is_plugin_active( $path )) { activate_plugin( $path ); add_action( 'admin_notices', function() use ($plugin) { echo '<div class="updated"><p>' . sprintf('<strong>%s</strong> plugin is required & auto-enabled by the current theme.', $plugin) . '</p></div>'; } ); } }
This is why I love the Babiato family. Love lots.

edit: perfectly working, thank you so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: huongcba

Nice, this corrected the error presented by JNews. Grateful bro

Reactions: huongcba
Version 5.7 – 27 October, 2021

ADDED - Country segment in sending push notifications
ADDED - Push notifications settings section
ADDED - Push notifications vibrate option
ADDED - Fixed push notifications option
ADDED - Support for Edge browser
IMPROVED - Push notifications service performance
IMPROVED - User agent detection on client side
IMPROVED - Ajaxify option algorithm
IMPROVED - Font loading performance
IMPROVED - Now support ticket form supports attachments

Please update to
Version 5.7 – 27 October, 2021

IMPROVED - Font loading performance
IMPROVED - Now support ticket form supports attachments

Reactions: mudaseraayden

Daftplug Instantify v5.7​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• daftplug-instantify-v5.7n.zip
    7.3 MB · Views: 278
  • Love
Reactions: Kamily
Babak updated Instantify - Best PWA & Google AMP & Facebook IA for WordPress with a new update entry:

Instantify v5.7

Download Instantify v5.7 - PWA & Google AMP & Facebook IA for WordPress Nulled Free
v5.7 – 27 October, 2021

IMPROVED - Font loading performance...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks a lot for Instantify - Best PWA & Google AMP & Facebook IA for WordPress v5.7. I have a small Issus tho, after activating I get a blank page in Instantify setting page, even when I click on PWA or AMP nothing happens, no option is displayed (just blank). Please advice Screenshot (137).png

Version 5.8 – 5 November, 2021
update pls

ADDED - Passwordless login via Touch ID, Face ID and Windows Hello
ADDED - Automated push notifications for Ultimate Member
ADDED - Remastered native mobile app pricing table and added iOS option
IMPROVED - Subscribers won't be deleted after plugin uninstall
FIXED - Screenshots failed generation
FIXED - JS optimization compatibility

• Love
Reactions: Kamily
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock