• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I Need Premium Fonts

these "social skills" are the conditioning of your environment.
all we have different mannerism depending on our conditioning.

We NEED to be less attached to our moral compass and be accepting and understanding of the other.

have a nice day, sir.
Lets agree to disagree
being needy without any contribution from themselves will lead to a very empty forum

Hello everybody,

I would have liked to know if someone had these fonts there:

Thanks a lot in advance....

Hello!

I would like to ask for this font: Campton

I took a look on the thread and it was requested already but I didn't find it on any link provided, including @nordie 's huge collection.

If someone can point me a link to download, I'll be very grateful, and sorry if it was already shared here, I really did not find it.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Campton.zip
    591.7 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: jclimac
@nordie hey can i request this ?
FF Mark Pro Complete Collections (61 font style)

Already searched in your mega folder and also in net.
in net FF Mark is available 20 fonts but i am looking for FF Mark Pro.
in net FF Mark Pro is available only 8 fonts.

Thanks for the mega link.

I'm a big fan of Inter font. I use it on all my websites

best of all it's free to download and now it's part of google fonts family
alos depends on the language no t all have Norwegian characters
Heebo is also an easy to read font

Last edited:
Reactions: Dearminds
alos depends on the language no t all have Norwegian characters
Heebo is also an easy to read font
Heebo is very nice and easy on the eye.

I think if we limit ourselves to about 10 fonts and work with those, we can do amazing designs

Reactions: nordie
Hi @nordie

i've checked the mega folder for Futura BT but the font you have there are incorrectly labelled. when i open Futura_black_BT.zip it doesn't actually contain Futura BT font type instead it has Art Deco ones.

Any chance you have Futura BT?

cheers.

EDIT: after doing some searching, it appears Futura has many variant. I think the one i'm after is the Linotype version of Futura. If anyone has them :)

Last edited:
Hi @nordie

i've checked the mega folder for Futura BT but the font you have there are incorrectly labelled. when i open Futura_black_BT.zip it doesn't actually contain Futura BT font type instead it has Art Deco ones.

Any chance you have Futura BT?

cheers.

EDIT: after doing some searching, it appears Futura has many variant. I think the one i'm after is the Linotype version of Futura. If anyone has them :)

Reactions: midtone and WaldoZ
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock