• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I Need Premium Fonts

Last edited:
hi @nordie,

I am looking for Avenir Next Font
(Complete Font Family). Do you have it by any chance. Highly appreciate your uploads before. Thank you.

Last edited:
hi @nordie,

I am looking for Avenir Next Font
(Complete Font Family). Do you have it by any chance. Highly appreciate your uploads before. Thank you.

check here

If you have these fonts can you provide me? I would appreciate your help

If you have these fonts can you provide me? I would appreciate your help
I just placed theme in the mega folder
same as above

• Love
Reactions: TheDevil
@nordie , can you help me?
i search on the net this fonts but not found. tHANKS!!!! :)

Moonwild Decorative
by Struvictory.art

Runista
by Struvictory.art

Solarica
by Struvictory.art

Wigwams
by Struvictory.art

Nordic Tale
by Struvictory.art

Quizles
by Struvictory.art

@nordie , can you help me?
i search on the net this fonts but not found. tHANKS!!!! :)

Moonwild Decorative
by Struvictory.art

Runista
by Struvictory.art

Solarica
by Struvictory.art

Wigwams
by Struvictory.art

Nordic Tale
by Struvictory.art

Quizles
by .art
I dont have all but i did upload some Struvictory.art and a lot more check out the link from above including a lot of Letterhead Fonts (https://www.letterheadfonts.com/)

Last edited:
@nordie hey bro how are you? do you have these font family? can you provide me?

@nordie hey bro how are you? do you have these font family? can you provide me?
bro???
these are there

• Love
Reactions: TheDevil
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock