• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need free Domain

Nothing FREE Bro. all are traps.....you will only understand at long run
Not Really.. there were Some Available in the Past.. Like the Ones from Mailchimp and Yahoo...

But Safe to Say as Of now No Genuine Deal is Going on offering free Domain.. Just Stay Active on babiato, and If a Free Domain Deal Ever Comes Again... WE ALL SHALL GRAB IT!

Reactions: vijihel
Not Really.. there were Some Available in the Past.. Like the Ones from Mailchimp and Yahoo...

But Safe to Say as Of now No Genuine Deal is Going on offering free Domain.. Just Stay Active on babiato, and If a Free Domain Deal Ever Comes Again... WE ALL SHALL GRAB IT!
all Yahoo and Mailchimp doing is to get you in and you become the potential customer, receive tons of advert every day. Is that free? Again I repeat...NOTING IS FREE IN THIS WORLD even in FREETOWN

all Yahoo and Mailchimp doing is to get you in and you become the potential customer, receive tons of advert every day. Is that free? Again I repeat...NOTING IS FREE IN THIS WORLD even in FREETOWN
Hey I got Like 20 Domains From Them.. And there is a thing called as Mark As SPAM

• Haha
Reactions: vijihel
Hey guys
I need free domain for my personal site
i have host but i need a domain
can anybody help me?

Some hosting offer a free domain for test, before looking outside check it with your hosting service, if you don't have this service, I recommend FreeDNS by Afraid (https://freedns.afraid.org/), there you will find thousands of totally free third-level domains, and they bring with them the management of DNS records.

If the domain is not for testing and you want to put it into production, I recommend that you buy a domain.

Reactions: DarKMaSk
Some hosting offer a free domain for test, before looking outside check it with your hosting service, if you don't have this service, I recommend FreeDNS by Afraid (https://freedns.afraid.org/), there you will find thousands of totally free third-level domains, and they bring with them the management of DNS records.

If the domain is not for testing and you want to put it into production, I recommend that you buy a domain.
I visited FreeDNS and found that it is a very complicated service. They should have an elaborate tutorial on how to use the service, how to contact an admin and so on. But thank you for trying to help.

Last edited:
Sorry, I had not noticed!

If so, moderators should close this thread.
Moderators did not close this thread because they might find that this thread is useful to people like me. As I am seeing that this thread is still very much alive. :)

Reactions: khota
It's really bad. They can take your domain back after you register with no reason, their hosting is horrible.
If you want to buy domain from 1&1, pay with original price!

Thats why i registered domain somewhere else and took hosting from them to try it once and am taking backup of whole site every week... so i will be in safe zone and canceled auto renewal, heard they charged more price than quoted...

Can any body help me to register a domain on do.tk or freenom?

Coz when I try to register a domain on freenom it show technical error.

How to fixed it?

Thanks in advance for the help

Don't go for Freenom. They are fraud. In fact you can't register a FREE domain with them anymore. I have lost my FREE registered domain yetserday, which was far from its expiration date, without any intimation. They never replied any support ticket. Support tickets automatically vanishes. Their 'Contact Us' sucks. They never reply any email. It's a REAL SCAM.
True

Yes, how they provide it for free? Anyway they provide the Subdomain not the domain. But still it's free and genuinely they're since from 1996 😳
I am using this eu.org domains and it works perfect and good. Freenom stopped accepting new user registrations and hence I gone for eu.org which is very reliable and good. The only drawback is they take time to allot you a domain once applied. Mine took almost like a week for approval.

• Wow
Reactions: ChintanBhat
I am using this eu.org domains and it works perfect and good. Freenom stopped accepting new user registrations and hence I gone for eu.org which is very reliable and good. The only drawback is they take time to allot you a domain once applied. Mine took almost like a week for approval.
That's true, I applied and approve my website after 3 month,

• Wow
Reactions: ChintanBhat
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock