• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need free Domain

It's a real free domain, register here:
If you want to rank your website to Google or Bing.., you need buy a real not free domain, cheapest on Namecheap $0.88 or Alibalba Cloud $0.1
If you have no money or have money but you just like free, can rank on Google, ask Yahoo help you:
Anyway, I have about fifty domains not use on live websites. But I have no idea to giveaway!

the problem is that I can't pay in dollars
You need solve that problem by taking a VISA debit card or virtual Mastercard debit card from your bank. If you cannot pay in $ or Euro... how you can handle a Website for business?
But, if you just wana a domain to point to your hosting, let take one from dot.tk, it's the worst domain on the world but it's totally free and you can take unlimited domains from it!

Hey guys
I need free domain for my personal site
i have host but i need a domain
can anybody help me?
Don't go for Freenom. They are fraud. In fact you can't register a FREE domain with them anymore. I have lost my FREE registered domain yetserday, which was far from its expiration date, without any intimation. They never replied any support ticket. Support tickets automatically vanishes. Their 'Contact Us' sucks. They never reply any email. It's a REAL SCAM.

Don't go for Freenom. They are fraud. In fact you can't register a FREE domain with them anymore. I have lost my FREE registered domain yetserday, which was far from its expiration date, without any intimation. They never replied any support ticket. Support tickets automatically vanishes. Their 'Contact Us' sucks. They never reply any email. It's a REAL SCAM.
Lol, why use free domain for business or real stuff ?
I think it's been a long time since they don't offer free domain to free users.
i think it was 5-6 years ago already, dunno why people still recommend them for free domain, in fact we can't register tk anymore unless we paid.

@sidasu20 You can't register a .TK domain because the only company ( a FRAUD) sells this domain, was Freenom and they have closed their business. You can't register .TK, .ML(some FRAUD companies are trying to sell this for money but actually it is FREE), .CF, .GA and .GQ, the only FREE five TLDs in the world because Freenom is the only company who deals with these domain.

Reactions: sidasu
😂 101% true.. they just created their website to run ads that's it

• Haha
Reactions: BlakenFist
Lol, why use free domain for business or real stuff ?
I think it's been a long time since they don't offer free domain to free users.
i think it was 5-6 years ago already, dunno why people still recommend them for free domain, in fact we can't register tk anymore unless we paid.
No. They offered FREE domain registration even in 2019.

😂101% true.. they just created their website to run ads that's it.
@Rishabh-killer
No. I knew their site from 2012. They started their operation prior to that. They are old enough and they offered free domains. But, my point is that you can discontinue your operation. But you cannot make the existing registered domains vanish without intimation. The domains are not even in the user's control panel in the site. This is UTTERLY WRONG.

Last edited:
@sidasu20 You can't register a .TK domain because the only company ( a FRAUD) sells this domain, was Freenom and they have closed their business. You can't register .TK, .ML(some FRAUD companies are trying to sell this for money but actually it is FREE), .CF, .GA and .GQ, the only FREE five TLDs in the world because Freenom is the only company who deals with these domain.
Yep. About for ten years I don't visit their websites.

Reactions: DarKMaSk
But it was from 1 & 1, i don't know why IONOS got bad reviews... as per me it is good and i have to see how it goes while renewal
It's really bad. They can take your domain back after you register with no reason, their hosting is horrible.
If you want to buy domain from 1&1, pay with original price!

Reactions: BlakenFist
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock