• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I have an unused vps, what do I do to generate money with it.

tankiale11

Babiato Lover
Jun 15, 2020
A few months ago I bought a high-performance vps for 1 year but after a few months I no longer use it 100% and I have already paid for it and I would like to know if I can make some money with it since every moment is a waste of money already that I don't use it.
I read your recommendations

There are services that work on the cloud - based on utilizing others' CPU/GPU power like for 3D rendering, Etherium Mining operations etc...

Most of the servers ban mining. As for GPU operations, you definitely need GPU.
So, what that means is - your VPS is kinda wasted for such tasks.

So, the best thing I suggest is to get back the money you invested into it!
Install a web panel and sub-let it to others - and take all the headaches that come your way.
Or really utilize your VPS by getting into a micro-niche that has too much traffic and is fast to get started that would explode your VPS and make you feel like you never underutilized your VPS.

OR sell it for half the price!
Jokes aside, points are still valid. Good luck.

Last edited:
Host a game server.
If you make an effort, donations will come.

Setup one or several blogs (Ghost or WordPress), get someone that is very knowing of some small niche - tell them they can't share their expertise and make a few bucks (you're the middle man handling it).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock