• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I am giving a personalize 20-second Explainer Video to 5 members

herrada

Banned User
Sep 17, 2022
USA

A brief announcement this is not for sale it is for those that really need this I don't sell or trade it is just a gift from what I do for my own.

I am giving a personalize 20-second Explainer Video​

Hello, Babiato family I am giving away to 5 members this free service It is a 20-second Explainer Video For any niche or service that you need to promote. The text is for approx. 250 characters with space. If you are interested get in touch by PM
Here is an example of what you will get it can be male-female with or without a text or human even without background audio.

It can be for any of this languages

English
Arabic (Female Only)
Arabic
Australian English
Bengali (India)
Brazilian Portuguese
British English
Canadian French
Castilian Spanish
Chinese (Hong Kong)
Chinese Mandarin
Czech (Czech Republic) (Female Only)
Danish
Dutch
Filipino (Philippines)
Finnish (Finland) (Female Only)
French
German
Greek (Greece) (Female Only)
Gujarati (India)
Hindi (India)
Hungarian (Hungary) (Female Only)
Icelandic
Indian English
Indonesian (Indonesia)
Italian
Japanese
Kannada (India)
Korean
Malayalam (India)
Mandarin Chinese
Mexican Spanish (Female Only)
Norwegian
Polish
Portuguese
Romanian (Female Only)
Russian
Slovak (Slovakia) (Female Only)
Swedish (Female Only)
Tamil (India)
Telugu (India)
Thai (Thailand) (Female Only)
Turkish
US English
US Spanish
Ukrainian (Ukraine) (Female Only)
Vietnamese (Vietnam)
Welsh (Female Only)

Last edited:
Hi I really appreciate if you can give me this explainer video.
I need it to make video promotion
Thanks

Hi I really appreciate if you can give me this explainer video.
I need it to make video promotion
Thanks
Ok get me the you want to say in text file and your logo if any and your website name or service name and send it on pm. When I get electricity. I will get back to you to work on in

Ok get me the you want to say in text file and your logo if any and your website name or service name and send it on pm. When I get electricity. I will get back to you to work on in
Thanks, I've sent you the details on pm

Reactions: herrada
Thanks, I've sent you the details on pm
Pm is over inbox not public you can get banned for sharing external links on public without authorization. So sent me the script. That is what your service are your promotion text send me on inbox

2 more sits left.

If you want my free explainer video

Send me the script in my inbox.

Make sure to have the script with the right words and if you have a logo you can add it.

Reactions: Demium

1 more sits left.

If you want my free explainer video

Send me the script in my inbox.

Make sure to have the script with the right words and if you have a logo you can add it.

All Full

It will be for next time and thanks to those who trust me

Hi,
I too need a explainer video done,
if you open your service again,,Please let me know,
Thanks,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock