• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[DigitalOcean] Giving away $50 Digital Ocean Code

akki76

Jan 21, 2019
Hello Peeps,
I'm giving away a $50 code for Digital Ocean (New users only).
All you have to do is leave a comment, I will pick a lucky winner after 24 hours.

These credits won't expire unless you exhaust them yourself!

GLHF!!

@webhugo PM me. 24 hours to claim or I will reroll!

Last edited:
When they can sign up and get $100 in credits from my affiliate link or by 1000s of $100 credit links found on Google, why should they get the $50 from you? Or how different is this?

Edit: Ok got it, these affiliate credits will expire in 60 days and yours won't expire in time.

Last edited:
You don't have to apply anything, simply sign-up the $100 credits will be auto-applied.

Only thing is your account should be new and you should follow an affiliate link. You can find my affiliate link above or simple search for "Digital Ocean credits" on Google

You don't have to apply anything, simply sign-up the $100 credits will be auto-applied.

Only thing is your account should be new and you should follow an affiliate link. You can find my affiliate link above or simple search for "Digital Ocean credits" on Google
I have to add credit card ?

They'll ask for credit card or PayPal and will charge you $5. You'll get the $5 back to your bank account after some time.

When I signed up they took $5 and gave back in few hours, 3 - 4 hours I think.

When they can sign up and get $100 in credits from my affiliate link or by 1000s of $100 credit links found on Google, why should they get the $50 from you? Or how different is this?
@akki76 Explain this, please.

That $100 will expire in 60 days but this $50 won't.

I'm in.
But my question is, I have to add my credit card to account ?
If yes, Then I'm out.

Yes mate, it's their policy to add a payment method to accept any credit

Reactions: Bixcoin and ELLIO7
Hello Peeps,
I'm giving away a $50 code for Digital Ocean (New users only).
All you have to do is like and leave a comment, I will pick a lucky winner after 24 hours.

These credits won't expire unless you exhaust them yourself!

GLHF!!

this sound great for me, and to be able to start a small project in DO. ... up @akki76

Reactions: flyingpreacher
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock