• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hub - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Hub - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v4.3

No permission to download
How do you do that please? I have upload the theme but its still showing 1.1.1 version
1- You install the theme.
2- You go to the theme tab
3- At the top of the theme image you will see a message like "update to version 1.2".
4- You click on it and you wait for the update to be completed.
5- Then, if you want to use it with Elementor, you install the missing plugins and disable those from WPBackery.
6- You then import the demo you want by choosing whether you will use WPBackery or Elementor.

Attachments

• chrome_5DAdUrajv8.png
    chrome_5DAdUrajv8.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 19
@Babak 1.2.1 is the new version now!
And same as last time, you can update it directly by hitting the "update to 1.2.1" version.
Go to your themes tab, find "HUB" and hit "update".
Wait a little and all done!

Attachments

• chrome_CvWe05nykx.png
    chrome_CvWe05nykx.png
    6.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I was trying to make the update but my website went down.. can we get the new updatE?
And everybody has the same loading slow problem with this theme?

• Love
Reactions: Babak and dadadaw2
The theme is very nice, but performance wise it is very slow. Curious how you guys are planning to deal with this.

Reactions: dadadaw2
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock