• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Hub - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme

Hub - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v4.3

No permission to download
I'm currently using WordfenceScan to remove the virus and infected files! Do you guys recommend it?

I'm currently using WordfenceScan to remove the virus and infected files! Do you guys recommend it?
WordFence does a pretty good job, however, if it's an SQL injection then your database may be f*cked! Good luck. (y) Personally I'd restore a full backup.

Had no idea bro if it was a theme or plugin and i only download from here hahaha!!

I appreciate it and again sorry for the accusation!

Looking like this Malware was inject through SQL from one of the outdated plugins.

Reactions: TassieNZ
1629309959851.png

So much needed! I was always a fan of this theme but without elementor, it was never gonna happen for me. Finally they released an update, I surely think, we will get an update here too. Please take out some time from your busy schedule @TassieNZ enz and help us

Reactions: dewangj
FWIW - I have updated v1.1.1 manually to v1.2 - installed Elementor & I have now imported an Elementor Demo Site. I get a message saying licence is invalid - but apart from that it is running OK.

Reactions: c0mplex
FWIW - I have updated v1.1.1 manually to v1.2 - installed Elementor & I have now imported an Elementor Demo Site. I get a message saying licence is invalid - but apart from that it is running OK.
How did you update the theme manually?

ohhh I thought you updated it in here. Bro you will need to get the updated version. Some codes had been added to the previous version which will make the Elementor to work seamlessly. Get us the updated version theme. Thanks

I do the same here, I updated the theme manually and it seem everything work as intended.
No bugs, no errors.

Update to 1.2 without any problem!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Limon Hassan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock