• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to Generate AI Images (Gaming)

Riddik

Feb 4, 2023
What should I do to make AI Generated Images like this for free? (for gaming, prompts) Anyone help me here?

please check the attached image

Attachments

• coin-master-piggy-bank.png
    coin-master-piggy-bank.png
    337.1 KB · Views: 14
  • house-of-fun.png
    house-of-fun.png
    439.2 KB · Views: 10
  • monopoly-shield-skins.png
    monopoly-shield-skins.png
    476.6 KB · Views: 9
  • house-of-fun-daily-gifts.png
    house-of-fun-daily-gifts.png
    575 KB · Views: 9
As stupid as it sounds, just tried "image poster for a mobile game, monopoly logo" on microsoft's image creator and got these >

1713450132348.png
1713450065047.png

Also "image poster for a mobile game, coin master piggy bank, golden theme"

1713450219282.png
1713450234737.png

Reactions: inux2004
yes i want these kind of images, will you please tell me how you got this ? i mean i need prompt so i can make other images as well like this

yes i want these kind of images, will you please tell me how you got this ? i mean i need prompt so i can make other images as well like this

The prompts were literally:
- image poster for a mobile game, monopoly logo
- image poster for a mobile game, coin master piggy bank, golden theme

Here is another one where I used "image poster for a mobile game, royal clash"

1713451922628.png

It's that simple just use "image poster for a mobile game, [name of the game] style, [details you want]"

Reactions: Riddik
thanks and what about custom size? (image dimensions)

Last edited:
with this images are not accurate, the are many mismatch on fonts and objects

Hey man, try Leonardo for the image dimensions, they give free credits daily.
For fonts, as far as I know AI (image generation) still struggles with text so it's to be expected. Objects would depend mainly on your "prompts" as the more descriptive you are the less you leave out for AI to fill.

Hey man, try Leonardo for the image dimensions, they give free credits daily.
For fonts, as far as I know AI (image generation) still struggles with text so it's to be expected. Objects would depend mainly on your "prompts" as the more descriptive you are the less you leave out for AI to fill.
Thanks let me try this one, will let you know how it works for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock