• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

How to add bulk featured images from post search results?

skypeleft

Aug 10, 2019
How can I auto-set multiple featured images for all posts at once in search results using the keyword post in WordPress admin?. I have tried many plugins but this functionality is not available.
2022-06-14 18_46_25-Window.png
I will manually click per featured image here and set it by plugin Featured Image from URL (FIFU) Premium, .... so long time to completed.
2022-06-14 18_47_25-Window.png

Are you setting all the posts to the same featured image? Change 'ENTER FULL IMAGE URL' to your image. This will mass update all posts with your featured image? You can run this in your database/phpmyadmin.

Code:
UPDATE wp_postmeta SET meta_value='Enter Full Image URL' WHERE meta_key = 'fifu_image_url';

Reactions: skypeleft
Are you setting all the posts to the same featured image? Change 'ENTER FULL IMAGE URL' to your image. This will mass update all posts with your featured image? You can run this in your database/phpmyadmin.

Code:
UPDATE wp_postmeta SET meta_value='Enter Full Image URL' WHERE meta_key = 'fifu_image_url';
Thanks for the answer, my post same more series like movies, I think can't do it like you suggest because not the same image

Thanks for the answer, my post same more series like movies, I think can't do it like you suggest because not the same image

Oh got you. This won't be possible, as each post has a unique keyword. You will need some kind of identifier. If you don't have thousands of images, I would just manually update them. Sorry

How can I auto-set multiple featured images for all posts at once in search results using the keyword post in WordPress admin?. I have tried many plugins but this functionality is not available.
2022-06-14 18_46_25-Window.png
I will manually click per featured image here and set it by plugin Featured Image from URL (FIFU) Premium, .... so long time to completed.
2022-06-14 18_47_25-Window.png
I think. you need Auto Featured Image - automatically generate a featured image from post title.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/auto-post-thumbnail/

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock