• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[HOT] Authority Hacker Pro 2020 - 47GB Course

I found it in another source, But I couldn't download it.

Looking at the files it lists and comparing it to what I've seen elsewhere - That's not authority Hacker Pro, but Authority Site System

In fact, so far seems almost every website/forum claiming to share 2021 is in fact mistakenly sharing TASS

Looking at the files it lists and comparing it to what I've seen elsewhere - That's not authority Hacker Pro, but Authority Site System

In fact, so far seems almost every website/forum claiming to share 2021 is in fact mistakenly sharing TASS

No kidding, I already noted that 4 posts before yours...

No kidding, I already noted that 4 posts before yours...

? You seemed to be pointing out that people are misunderstanding AHP and TASS to be the same thing, which like you said they're not.

People are claiming to have and are giving "Authority Hacker Pro 2021", but don't actually don't have it. They are instead incorrectly giving TASS while calling it AHP 2021. Even some of the paid ones seem to be doing it. Haven't seen a legit one yet.

Exactly. This all started from getwsodo. They shared wrong file. However, They removed the post already. Maybe they will make another fresh AH Pro update.

magnet))) magnet:?xt=urn:btih:80b493be47a4c37a2c2aba84a582996c86a85d1c&dn=Gael+Breton,+Mark+Webster+-+Authority+Hacker+Pro+2020&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce

Reactions: GORSKY
try this post: https://babia.to/threads/authority-hacker-pro-2021-update.55375/post-697257

Its legit download and i got it a good few months back and it is the 2021 version with the last updates from summer time. Doesnt include the lastest pdates from a few weeks ago BUT its not a biggie tbh not anything spectacular that was released. Actually paid for this a few years back and made a rip. Compared it to the above download and its is indeed AHPRO and not just TASS (although thats included).

$1,997 for a course, better be good one
LOL depending on which module you use it can be pretty effective. As an example IF you use shotgun module correctly (not like every other tom *ick and harry) you will get good results and quite a few good backlinks from legit sites. Cost per link works out around $40-50 and you generally get around 75-100 per campaign. So from that prespective it can defo make you the money back...

As for actually paying $2k for a content course no matter how good it is... thats debatable!

Reactions: rachidjunk
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock