• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[HOT] Authority Hacker Pro 2020 - 47GB Course

sandybandy

Trusted Uploader
Nov 19, 2019
4th Dimension
babiato.co
Finally, your wait is over, files are clean, Make sure to copy to your drive before it gets deleted.

;) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1w9QQIAqWYeuBu1wQPvJPpjnKXdN91VRp

Special thanks to @Motivation for sharing this file, make sure to Like his post.

Download the RAR files and extract them using the password - edollarearn.com

In case any video is missing while uploading let me know.

For Mac User - If you get an error while extracting the RAR files then use the terminal, if you are using KEKA, here is the command line to use on Terminal

/Applications/Keka.app/Contents/Resources/kekaunrar x /THE_RAR_PATH.rar /YOUR_BIG_HDD_DESTINATION_PATH

For Windows users, kindly try a similar way to extract through the command prompt but check the way on how to extract it, in case you get the error while extracting through WinRaR.

Quote Reply

Last edited:
nice ;) hope its the latest version of the course? its a very good course indeed used in the past but lost access some modules are great and will defo help you in marketing hint: shotgun approach!

Well first thing I noticed at their sale page header 'expereince' misspelt. And they copied that from other website..

Finally, your wait is over, files are clean, Make sure to copy to your drive before it gets deleted.

;) https://mega.nz/folder/cY0iDJ7R#w4xSV9LCVTk_2oKcSDYStA

Download the RAR files and extract them using the password - edollarearn.com

In case any video is missing while uploading let me know.

For Mac User - If you get an error while extracting the RAR files then use the terminal, if you are using KEKA, here is the command line to use on Terminal

/Applications/Keka.app/Contents/Resources/kekaunrar x /THE_RAR_PATH.rar /YOUR_BIG_HDD_DESTINATION_PATH

For Windows users, kindly try a similar way to extract through the command prompt but check the way on how to extract it, in case you get the error while extracting through WinRaR.

Quote Reply

Does it includes Authority Hacker Site System 3.0?

Thanks for sharing!

Btw, I'm downloading with Megabasterd, but still got limited with unknown reason. Anyone facing this problem with this app?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock