• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help Regarding Elementor on Puffin Browser

Dr. Devil

Aug 29, 2022
India 🇮🇳
drdevil.com
Hii everyone,

I don't have a laptop or PC, so I have been using Elementor on an Android device with the help of Puffin Browser. But until version 3.6.6, it worked on Puffin, but after the release of 3.6.7, it is never working and just saying "preview could not be loaded". So can you tell me how I can make it compatible with this, or else you can tell me in the below github version comparison which code prevented its preview? so that I can do the same back to him.

Note: Whenever I roll out any version like 3.6.6 or earlier, then it starts working again, but not on the above version.

Thanks in advance.
Screenshot_20221224-163326_Puffin.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, not sure if you're still having trouble as this post is a little old. Elementor is notorious for having errors with new releases. It isn't necessarily the fault of Elementor and may be caused by themes or plugins that have not updated to the current version of Wordpress. I wait as long as possible to update unless there are security issues.

If you google you will find a lot of answers which may or may not be related exactly to what you are experiencing. My guess is that it isn't the browser itself but rather a problem with some facet of your site.

You can try the usual suggestions: Run Elementor in Safe Mode, check your .htaccess, check the files exist, permissions, permalinks, etc. You can try disabling plugins one at a time until you don't get the error.

Or you can play it safe for a while and revert back to the last working version of Elementor. Google has a trove of videos and answers you can check as well. Good luck.

• Sad
Reactions: Dr. Devil
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock