• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help/Advise Needed regarding ThemeForest Refund

wzafar

Mar 6, 2019
I bought a theme from themeforest since the client insisted and was not willing to accept the free nulled theme provided by me. I bought the theme on behalf of the client. Now the customisation which the client need has been declined by the developer of the theme and He is asking me to hire a developer for such customisation.

Guys please let me know what are my chances of getting the amount refunded or any tips you could share with me. Thank you.

I bought a theme from themeforest since the client insisted and was not willing to accept the free nulled theme provided by me. I bought the theme on behalf of the client. Now the customisation which the client need has been declined by the developer of the theme and He is asking me to hire a developer for such customisation.

Guys please let me know what are my chances of getting the amount refunded or any tips you could share with me. Thank you.
if you ask me I would say hire a developer & pay, ask your client to pay for it.

Client gave only 30% advance and I am so tired with his crap the project should have finished in a week or so. Now I am thinking fk the money and give it back and try my luck with the refund. Do you have any experience getting a refund from envato? I asked for a refund but both ways I will be the looser if I get the refund I have to work from beginning on a new theme setup. If I don't get a refund then dunno what the client will say... I hope the developer agrees to help me. Thanks for the reply though my friend...

Client gave only 30% advance and I am so tired with his crap the project should have finished in a week or so. Now I am thinking fk the money and give it back and try my luck with the refund. Do you have any experience getting a refund from envato? I asked for a refund but both ways I will be the looser if I get the refund I have to work from beginning on a new theme setup. If I don't get a refund then dunno what the client will say... I hope the developer agrees to help me. Thanks for the reply though my friend...
Theme developer will never help you for customization within the theme purchase without extra fee. Please keep this in mind forever for every platform (be it themeforest or any such other site). For such customizations, you can check for developers who do this for small fee (you can try sites like fiver, upwork, freelancer, etc)

Refund of theme is accepted only if the theme doesnt work, or has serious issue with the setup and functioning. For any other reasons refund scope doesnt work but envato still issues refund in many cases without hanging strict on their policies.

Theme developer will never help you for customization within the theme purchase without extra fee. Please keep this in mind forever for every platform (be it themeforest or any such other site). For such customizations, you can check for developers who do this for small fee (you can try sites like fiver, upwork, freelancer, etc)

Refund of theme is accepted only if the theme doesnt work, or has serious issue with the setup and functioning. For any other reasons refund scope doesnt work but envato still issues refund in many cases without hanging strict on their policies.

Thank you so much for your reply... its my fault I was under the impression that minor customization will be supported by the developer anyways lets see how it goes for me...

Thank you so much for your reply... its my fault I was under the impression that minor customization will be supported by the developer anyways lets see how it goes for me...
Practically its not possible for the developer as they are busy developing the theme and its updates. If each and every user comes with customization request (minor changes), the developer technically is wasting their time behind the extra help he is doing apart from the theme updates.

Very few developers takes such request and helps out of scope for free. If you pay them, they will be happy to invest their time in it, otherwise its not their duty.

For any requests regarding their themes functionality or suggestions regarding improving their theme, they will be happy to take such requests.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngocxu
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock