• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Have you ever considered creating a middle man situation on Babiato

May 23, 2021
Hi Babiato, have you guys ever thought about setting up a middleman platform for all the sales pages on this site. A lot of the stuff sold is great and it would be good to know there is that extra layer of protection , if someone pays for someothing but does not get what they paid for. You could hold funds till both parties agree. Just a thought, im sure there a dozens of mitigating factors that hold you back.

Have an awesone day
bye

There are a lot of factors that play a part in implementing such a system at the moment. Babiato sellers rely on user feedback, a seller badge, and reputation; however, I have seen trusted sellers being banned.

Adding an escrow system for Babiato will be useless because it is not safe to use reputable payment methods such as Paypal or Stripe for the type of stuff that gets sold at Babiato.

The only way will be to use crypto, and not everyone has that.

So the best way to stay safe is to maintain deals inside Babiato and deal with reputable sellers. Although we try to minimize spam and scams, there is always that person who sneaks by.

Escrow would be quite time consuming for the Admins, I like the trust system. I am on another forum where they insist on personal details from sellers to make them verified. Any naughty stuff and they actually reveal their personal details, but the forum is dealing with high ticket value items. Seems to work, but they still get scammers and spammers.

I get all this, but if done , they could really earn well from this system, considering they need to keep the lights on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock