• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Anyone Ever Got a Refund from SENUKE TNG PRO?

SEO Encyclopedia

Banned User
Dec 10, 2019
app.jyotisocial.net
I recently subscribed for a trial period on SENUKE
I did cancel the auto pay option from PayPal as well. But they still deducted the payment after trial.
Anyone else faced similar issue?

They did mentioned there will be a 30 day refund policy but i am bit suspicious that they really do refund on those monthly subscriptions.

I did contacted the support waiting for the refund. Just curious anyone ever got refund from them?
If not anyone won dispute and got refund from them through PayPal?

If it is stated in their selling page that they offer 30 days refund policy, you can give this link to paypal support when opening the dispute and you will win it.

Reactions: danielpk
If it is stated in their selling page that they offer 30 days refund policy, you can give this link to PayPal support when opening the dispute and you will win it.
I am still waiting for their confirmation they mentioned 24-48 hours to confirm on this once they came up with their decision then I will go ahead to PayPal dispute if needed.

I never know until now that even if we cancel all those auto payment options still there is something called pre approved payments somewhere inside. I guess many people in here as well don't know that.

Just be careful guys next time on all those special trial packs. Specially that are gonna come on this back Friday and cyber Monday

Reactions: mader
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock