• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution

Handyman Service - On-Demand Home Service Flutter App with Complete Solution + ChatGPT 11.5.2

No permission to download
I don't understand at all, registration is taking place, the letter does not come to the post office. writes an error when logging in.

people, tell me pliz where to dig: when assembling, nothing is correct, authorization goes fine and throws it to the home screen. But as soon as I rewrite the config file, I add my google-services, after the assembly writes that it is registered and that's it) on the registration screen is

hello can anyone help me with this problem that i am facing i didnt created an firestore databse in firebase so if there is someone who could help me with it

Attachments

• 1657103574838.png
    1657103574838.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 16
hello can anyone help me with this problem that i am facing i didnt created an firestore databse in firebase so if there is someone who could help me with it
You will need to create firebase account and modify the rules to accept connections.

yes i have an firebase account but i dont know how to modify the rules if you could help me with it

CHANGE YOUR DATABASE RULES TO THE FOLLOWING

rules_version = '2';
service cloud.firestore {
match /databases/{database}/documents {
match /{document=**} {
allow read, write: if
request.time < timestamp.date(2027, 7, 6);
}
}
}

1657735402725.png
sorry for bothering you but do you know where can i change this footer ?
CHANGE YOUR DATABASE RULES TO THE FOLLOWING

rules_version = '2';
service cloud.firestore {
match /databases/{database}/documents {
match /{document=**} {
allow read, write: if
request.time < timestamp.date(2027, 7, 6);
}
}
}

What do you need to change in footer?
i get this error i dont know why i changed my applicationid in build gradle only and generated with an signed but it doesnt work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-07-13-20-18-16-973_com.fixit.iloveservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-07-13-20-18-16-973_com.fixit.iloveservice.jpg
    421.5 KB · Views: 12
when sends to the provider in my case the hostinger no longer exrai automatico in the root folder
You need to extract the contents of the folder handyman-service and put them in the root folder of the domain. and follow the documentation

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock