• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Grupo Pro - Chat Room Scripts

Grupo Pro - Chat Room Scripts 3.6

No permission to download
I have tried 3 different browsers, they all have the same error.

Maybe it was the .htaccess file? I don't know if it will have something to do with it. I am using the default file for WordPress ...
See, the error means it's not fetching the Bootstrap files etc from the server. Does your server cache the memory?

See, the error means it's not fetching the Bootstrap files etc from the server. Does your server cache the memory?

Thank you for taking the task to help me.

I understand that if I use Siteground server, should I disable it? If so, how can I do it?

Captura de Pantalla 2020-12-26 a la(s) 12.19.01 a. m..png

See i'm not able to read it properly but as i can see that this is Nginx server. Am i right?

I do not understand very well about this, I contacted my provider's support and he indicated that the server is Apache but that it uses NGINX to reverse failed requests or something like that, I understand that the server does cache memory ...

I am seeing this problem when trying to install on an Amazon AWS LAMP server, I have tried everything and cannot solve it, any ideas?

Captura de Pantalla 2021-01-02 a la(s) 11.03.11 p. m..png

I am seeing this problem when trying to install on an Amazon AWS LAMP server, I have tried everything and cannot solve it, any ideas?

Captura de Pantalla 2021-01-02 a la(s) 11.03.11 p. m..png
Check folder ownership friend.

Hi guys, any ideas on how to allow users to jump a line when typing text on the group script? For Example

line 1. hello babiato

line 2. hello babiato

not 1. hello babiato 2. hello babiato.

The one thread messages are such a drag.

Or perhaps I am missing the feature in settings @codebugger @ChintanBhat

Last edited:
Reactions: ChintanBhat
Hi guys, any ideas on how to allow users to jump a line when typing text on the group script? For Example

line 1. hello babiato

line 2. hello babiato

Try to use Shift+Enter that may work for changing line.

line 1. hello babiato

line 2. hello babiato

Try SHIFT+ENTER

OR you can disable "Use Enter as send" in Settings.

Need Help: Just updated to v2.6.1, before updating when I accessed the website like mywebsite.com usually it is redirected to mywebsite.com/signin. But after I updated it, now it is redirected to mywebsite.com/chat/#
Also I could not find social connect features in the menu.
What's wrong? any idea to fix it?
thanks

Need Help: Just updated to v2.6.1, before updating when I accessed the website like mywebsite.com usually it is redirected to mywebsite.com/signin. But after I updated it, now it is redirected to mywebsite.com/chat/#
Also I could not find social connect features in the menu.
What's wrong? any idea to fix it?
thanks
Social connect features are under "Add Providers"

Covid-19-🦠-ZeeChat.png

@pcintav bro have you found a solution to that? I have had to add 3 ... dots to separate lines, but I would like to separate lines by just pressing "enter" but it only separates lines when still typing. Once you send the message the linebreak disappears.

Screenshot 2021-01-22 151316.png

@Babak Bro Is this file safe?
Check this thread, here you will get cleared your doubts

• Love
Reactions: mbnshq and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock