• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Grupo Pro - Chat Room Script

Grupo Pro - Chat Room Script v2

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
skdass submitted a new resource:

Grupo Pro - Chat Room Script - auto delete messages, chat, chat script, chatroom, group chatting, groupchat, live chat, message, m

1584785457_grupo-pro.jpg

Grupo is a use-friendly & easy to install-able JSON based PHP chatroom script with more than 110+ Features. Grupo chat rooms are equipped with security features that make hackers and spammers a thing of the past. No Flash, Java, or other browser plugins are needed to run your chat room. Easily create your own chat room without any knowledge of coding. The options and features in your chat room can be adjusted according to your preference.

Recent...

Read more about this resource...

I installed this script for the test and my hosting blocked the site for sending spam. Be careful.

probably your hosting blacklisted your domain I have it in mine so far all good check the reason it emails spam or why did they tell you a reason and what hosting your using

I have a test account where I check different scripts. The notification from the hoster came to me automatically. The domain is not blacklisted. I just shared information. I have never been blocked for sending spam, no matter what scripts I installed, this is the first time. Script itself is a very good chat, I liked it.
check your error log on your host to see if the script is sending emails in the background

Reactions: Gbaz
check your error log on your host to see if the script is sending emails in the background
I wrote to the hosting support - they replied that there was a massive failure of some kind. And all received such notifications.

I wrote to the hosting support - they replied that there was a massive failure of some kind. And all received such notifications.
probably the script was sending a ton of notification emails and your hosting had that limited that may be the reason

i uploaded all list, but i when i go to intall nothingn, "this site cant be reached" , can you help?

They have extra WORDPRESS plugin which is not publically available to download. Wordpress plugin will enable to auto register or auto login / WordPress website members in Grupo. Only for paid version. Im just using it and its great. iFrame is working well too...
Hello can u send me last 2.4 verison files, not plugin i will try to nulled them and if u need plugin, i need only files of Grupo 2.4

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock