• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder v2.8.9

No permission to download
Babak updated Gravity Forms - Best Plugin Forms For WordPress with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.6.3.3

Download Gravity Forms v2.6.3.3 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.6.3.3

- Updated the database upgrade and System Status page to check for and fix auto increment issues which can cause "duplicate entry 0" errors.
- Fixed an accessibility issue where the notice in the uninstall page doesn't have an alert role.
- Fixed several PHP 8.1 deprecation notices. Note: There are still a number of notices from WordPress 6.0.
- API: Added gform/merge_tag/initialize event to allow merge tag...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Gravity Forms - Best Plugin Forms For WordPress with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.6.3.4

Download Gravity Forms v2.6.3.4 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.6.3.4

- Added the [gform_cleanup_target_dir](https://docs.gravityforms.com/gform_cleanup_target_dir/) filter to support async uploads on servers with opendir() disabled.
- Fixed an issue where the REST request to get additional pages fails on translated sites when configuring the form confirmation.

does anyone know, how to change the month format to roman, like 1=I, 2=II, 3=III, 4=IV

Gravity Forms v2.6.4 Nulled

Download Gravity Forms v2.6.4 - WordPress Forms Plugin Nulled Free
v2.6.4 | 2022-06-06

- Added the [gform_cleanup_target_dir](https://docs.gravityforms.com/gform_cleanup_target_dir/) filter to support async uploads on servers with opendir() disabled.
- Fixed an issue where the REST request to get additional pages fails on translated sites when configuring the form confirmation.
- Fixed an accessibility issue by adding an alert role to the notice on the uninstall page.
- Fixed an...

But they are not different?
Go look up Gravity Forms and it's addons pages and Gravity Wiz/Gravity Perks yourself.

Go look up Gravity Forms and it's addons pages and Gravity Wiz/Gravity Perks yourself.

Ty

Hello @Babak - After installing it requests that I registry and also for licence. I tried entering any digit in the licence field, it looked as if it worked only to inform me that the licence had expired.
How do I get around this please? First time installation of the plugin on the site.
Thank you.
Please wait 10 minutes. I'll check! :)

Hello @Babak - After installing it requests that I registry and also for licence. I tried entering any digit in the licence field, it looked as if it worked only to inform me that the licence had expired.
How do I get around this please? First time installation of the plugin on the site.
Thank you.
Please test and report back. :)

Removed as main download updated. :)

Last edited:
anyone can help to fix this error :

Code:
( ! ) Warning: array_replace(): Expected parameter 1 to be an array, null given in /www/wwwroot/domain.com/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 5601
( ! ) Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/wwwroot/domain.com/wp-content/plugins/gravityforms/common.php on line 5604

Gravity Forms v 2.6.4.1 with PHP-7.4

I will be forever thankful

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock