• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder

Gravity Forms | The Best WordPress Form Plugin | Form Builder v2.8.8

No permission to download
I really admire your effort as you sit, test for working status & finding the bugs 😂

I really admire your effort as you sit, test for working status & finding the bugs 😂😂

Should have just tested @Babak uploaded version first as that was working 🤣
However, still good of @Rubixvi to tell me that my version failed on them so that I knew it was erroring up.
Seems newer version didn't need extra lines added to a php file as that was what causing the issues.

• Haha
Reactions: Kao X3
Thank you a ton for everything.
The newest version seems to have an issue saving forms, at least for me.
But I appreciate all the work you're putting in here.

Babak updated Gravity Forms - Best WordPress Form Plugin with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.5.15.4

Download Gravity Forms v2.5.15.4 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.5.15.4

- Fixed fatal error in Generic Map settings field that can happen under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where a PHP warning appears in the logs after running the daily cron.
- Fixed issue with total field not displaying correct amount under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the validation div on the legacy file uploads field was showing when empty.
- Fixed issue with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: DonJose
Babak updated Gravity Forms - Best WordPress Form Plugin with a new update entry:

Gravity Forms v2.5.16 Untouched

Download Gravity Forms v2.5.16 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.5.16 | 2022-01-11

- Fixed an issue where the select entry table columns in RTL are not displaying properly.
- Fixed an issue where the credit card field expiration date fieldset label is not output as legend.
- Fixed an issue where a PHP warning appears in the logs after running the daily cron.
- Fixed an issue with total field not displaying correct amount under certain conditions.
- Fixed an issue where the...

Gravity Forms v2.5.16.1

Download Gravity Forms v2.5.16.1 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.5.16.1

- Fixed a typo in the visibility class for fields in the form editor.
- Fixed an issue where the next, previous, and submit buttons are not showing the pointer when hovering over them.
- Fixed an issue where the aria labels for new rows in the list field do not match column headers.
- Fixed an issue where the form editor tooltip is rendering CSS classes incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the show country...

@Babak

Nulled upload of new version.

Gravity Forms v2.5.16.2

### 2.5.16.2
- Updated the minimum WordPress version (for support) on the System Status page to 5.8.
- Fixed an issue where the time field sub-label placement setting of hidden is not hiding the sub-labels.
- Fixed an issue with the address field where the zip code autocomplete attribute does not appear if the sub-labels are above the inputs.
- API: Added the gform_field_filter_from_post filter to allow filter settings for the form fields, entry properties, and entry meta used in conditional logic for entry export, entry list, results pages, and some add-on to be overridden when the filters are being processed. Complements the *[gform_field_filters](https://docs.gravityforms.com/gform_field_filters/)* filter.

Attachments

• gravityforms-v2.5.16.2n.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 563

Gravity Forms v2.5.16.2 Nulled

Download Gravity Forms v2.5.16.2 - WordPress Forms Plugin Free Nulled
v2.5.16.2

- Updated the minimum WordPress version (for support) on the System Status page to 5.8.
- Fixed an issue where the time field sub-label placement setting of hidden is not hiding the sub-labels.
- Fixed an issue with the address field where the zip code autocomplete attribute does not appear if the sub-labels are above the inputs.
- API: Added the gform_field_filter_from_post filter to allow filter settings...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Gravity Forms 40 Addons Package v22.02.05 (Last Checked: 05th Feb 2022)​

@bobsmith :D

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

You got image Choices in there twice, v1.3.46 and v1.3.47

Also Multilingual, I have got v1.6.3 so have added it here as yours is v1.6.2

Attachments

• gf-addon-wpml-multilingual-v1.6.3.zip
    57 KB · Views: 4
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and bobsmith

LOL I put it on WPML folder 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and bobsmith
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock