• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App 2021

No permission to download
As you prefer it’s your place
But I am not an employee here trying to climb the corporate ladder.

Well, I am trying to be nice and open to discussion here and yet you pout like a little child. Please excuse my lack of manners but you're some figure. While I was more than polite you kept coming after my back.

All I wanted to make it clear was the code is not what it says but @Loki @Babak @slvrsteele just couldn’t find this accepted.
Not trying to insult just pointing mistakes

FUCKING READ MY POSTS

Regarding this statement I did receive a different link of the original resource. Probably @imtiyazali4410 got confused and placed the description for the other app. My bad that I didn't verify this better.

I'm out! Time to chill or else.

I am out of this place. Hope all else gets good codes. Sorry if I was wrong but not here to be misjudged for finding errands.

Reactions: Talha899
So in the end what is the truth about this code appdupe or foxjek ..??

Can anyone help me with this

ip and domain hidden by (xxx) for security

root@ip-xxx-xx-x-xxx:/www/wwwroot/api.xxxxx.com.br# php artisan key:generate
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to Dotenv\Dotenv::__construct() must be an instance of Dotenv\Loader, string given, called in /www/wwwroot/api.xxxxx.com.br/bootstrap/app.php on line 6 and defined in /www/wwwroot/api.xxxxx.com.br/vendor/vlucas/phpdotenv/src/Dotenv.php:31
Stack trace:
#0 /www/wwwroot/api.xxxxx.com.br/bootstrap/app.php(6): Dotenv\Dotenv->__construct()
#1 /www/wwwroot/api.xxxxx.com.br/artisan(18): require('/www/wwwroot/ap...')
#2 {main}
thrown in /www/wwwroot/api.xxxxx.com.br/vendor/vlucas/phpdotenv/src/Dotenv.php on line 31

I would like to thank everyone at Babiato, they are doing a great job, I really understand the protocol we should follow, as I don't have a lot of postings, I will wait until the password is released for everyone.

If you want to send me I will be very happy =)

Useless app old sdk 28, not be able to upload on stores also not included courier service waste of time and brain...

Bro don't be lazy and work on it..
Inwas spent around 48 hours on it but every time there is something new bug comes up just becouse of old updates and bugs, spend time on it not worthy for ke cz most major thing is the courier service not available in this code

Inwas spent around 48 hours on it but every time there is something new bug comes up just becouse of old updates and bugs, spend time on it not worthy for ke cz most major thing is the courier service not available in this code
I am also facing the same kind of issues

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock