• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App

Gojek Clone App - On-Demand Multi Service App 2021

No permission to download
i always share my resource for free
and this resource blong and purchased by him so hi will decide how to share it
free or with password
but is it not supposed to be the correct one as promised rather than a fake one our something else other than advertised.

but is it not supposed to be the correct one as promised rather than a fake one our something else other than advertised.
bro its admin is speaking, so respect it, if you want to long life against rules just stay calm, you join under 2021 feb and asking vip services on babiato? dont be a smart here bro, we all family, we help eatch other as we CAN!! if you need support to fix bug or modification script, BUY SCRIPTS AND GET SUPPORT FROM DEVELOPER

you need to read rules before come to us..

No MATTER WHAT THEY FIND RESOURCE OR SCRIPT that's our problem to check before use it or learn it..

also op already say
For Password just upload more than 4 resources, have at least 75 post or Reaction score must be 20 or above , then ping me for password

who have password don't share with anyone in publicly or privately. me or @slvrsteele only share password.

Thanks

bro its admin is speaking, so respect it, if you want to long life against rules just stay calm, you join under 2021 feb and asking vip services on babiato? dont be a smart here bro, we all family, we help eatch other as we CAN!! if you need support to fix bug or modification script, BUY SCRIPTS AND GET SUPPORT FROM DEVELOPER

you need to read rules before come to us..

No MATTER WHAT THEY FIND RESOURCE OR SCRIPT that's our problem to check before use it or learn it..

also op already say
seems you didn't even understand what I said" this is is not what he advertised here - he said its foxjek and the files he gave here are appdupe gox"

as simple as it gets. I don't care about services or whatever so called VIP. Why you getting so offended because I am telling the truth about the codes or what. I have enough resources and known well over communities, this place seems to more like closed show, where you need to follow no rules and accept all wrong and if I got a voice I should keep shut, call it a dead community and let no one speak.

• Haha
Reactions: Loki
seems you didn't even understand what I said" this is is not what he advertised here - he said its foxjek and the files he gave here are appdupe gox"

as simple as it gets. I don't care about services or whatever so called VIP. Why you getting so offended because I am telling the truth about the codes or what. I have enough resources and known well over communities, this place seems to more like closed show, where you need to follow no rules and accept all wrong and if I got a voice I should keep shut, call it a dead community and let no one speak.
there is no vip on babiato, all same, just respect eatch other what they say.
let me say, after you got password then you share on your forum without rules? what is that? maybe its not from earth because human follow the rules.
You still free to speak here, but respect eatch other dont be smart guy :D
thats 1% of my inventory but what to do, these people don't like sharing things bit giving wrong things here and acting like god for sharing password for wrong stuff which is no where close to what they commit as in resource and on top they said its double checked by admins.

they might ban me for telling the truth but I am not scared.
whats the point of all this:

1. Double checked resource when its false
  2. putting passwords on codes which are not even right
  3. so much of attitude in uploader supported by admin
well i managed to crack the password in 2 hours time and then I was sad that I wasted time for this uploader's fake promise.
i always share my resource for free
and this resource blong and purchased by him so hi will decide how to share it
free or with password

@deadlyheart4u it seems that no one lifted any rights of "free expressing" and everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Regarding to your submitted resources I personally told @Babak to reject them for the following reasons
1. Since yesterday when a backdoor shell was discovered in one script I am checking most of the uploads personally
2. Thinking about point 1 and the fact that your resources are in the "wanted" category I was afraid of malicious codes
3. First 2 points because you registered yesterday and yet you submitted a number of resources as I said in the "wanted" category

Please excuse my lack of trust but this is the painfully truth. Was following after checking the scripts to send you a message saying that you are invited to resubmit those resources. Why they were deleted? Because it was an annoying notice under our eyes.

So if you want to blame someone just blame me and please feel free to argue my arguments.

@deadlyheart4u it seems that no one lifted any rights of "free expressing" and everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Regarding to your submitted resources I personally told @Babak to reject them for the following reasons
1. Since yesterday when a backdoor shell was discovered in one script I am checking most of the uploads personally
2. Thinking about point 1 and the fact that your resources are in the "wanted" category I was afraid of malicious codes
3. First 2 points because you registered yesterday and yet you submitted a number of resources as I said in the "wanted" category

Please excuse my lack of trust but this is the painfully truth. Was following after checking the scripts to send you a message saying that you are invited to resubmit those resources. Why they were deleted? Because it was an annoying notice under our eyes.

So if you want to blame someone just blame me and please feel free to argue my arguments.
So you are telling me that I am rejected because I am new and I shouldn't upload many codes in here as resources.

1. You check this foxjek resource yourself as well and didn't found that it was not foxjek but app dupe got
2. Bacdoor shell is needed at times to bypass dev access to gain script access.
3. Since you have decided I or my resources are not needed here than its fine.

I understand it clear now, if someone knows codes well or speaks of a wrong then he is not needed here and I spend 1 hour uploading those resources but since these people have more of an ego then healthy community, what's the point being here.

Good luck People.

So you are telling me that I am rejected because I am new and I shouldn't upload many codes in here as resources.

1. You check this foxjek resource yourself as well and didn't found that it was not foxjek but app dupe got

I understand it clear now, if someone knows codes well or speaks of a wrong then he is not needed here and I spend 1 hour uploading those resources but since these people have more of an ego then healthy community, what's the point being here.

Good luck People.
whats wrong with you man?

all I see is everyone defending the uploader for wrong codes, that's what surprises me, I uploaded resources with no passwords and they were rejected for no reason but me be annoying in the eyes of the team for asking the password for this useless code zip.

What else is left to be wrong?

Anyways I won't write any further nor I have to speak anything, Great community you people have, I am a misfit in something so amazing can't be in such a place where people discriminate so badly.

Reactions: pepegrillo12
Respect is fine and appreciate the effort but why to give wrong code

Regarding this statement I did receive a different link of the original resource. Probably @imtiyazali4410 got confused and placed the description for the other app. My bad that I didn't verify this better.

Wait what?!!? Please tell me that I've understood this wrong and you want to share scripts with backdoor shells to get access to member's servers?

Here's where you've got me wrong. Chill a bit and re-read. I didn't say your resources were not needed. I said that they only need to be verified more closely. You've spent one hour uploading and it's not like we've deleted the resources from your sharing service.

You're taking this to a different level. Please stop throwing a temper tantrum and get along with us in this discussion.

Point 2 meant using backdoor shells to gain access to get the script from dev server, once done they become useless as they are targeted to specific ip, no harm or access to users server.

What I've said is that was found a script that had a file with a backdoor shell. Why would be this shared to members?

@slvrsteele know it's stupid to fight for these resources but people get tired and it's humiliating to upload a code and have to challenge to win something as if it were a leftover. that is humiliating brother believe me that if there are several types of people in the forum, those who cancel codes, those who upload, those who fix. not all of them are dedicated to the same thing that is why this community has grown and is one of the best on the internet today .. look at it for that point brother.
and it seems more ridiculous to me that a person knows that anyone can decipher a password and give it and then say "it is not ethical we will not upload more resources"

did all the scripts had the same
How should we know if we don't verify more closely? We are proud here that we can offer malware/malicious free resources. But this take time especially on big codes. You weren't the only one with resources rejected for this reason. No offence but you took it too personally.
Let me give you an example: you at home and someone you never met comes to you and says "I am giving you this worth of $10000 for absolutely free, no strings attached" Aren't you just suspicious?

As I said, re-read what I've posted and don't get me wrong. We do value the contributors but please allow me to be suspicious with newcomers.

Edit: if something and you get a script/plugin/theme with malicious code who are you going to blame? The uploader or the staff that didn't check? From past experience I can tell that everyone goes all over @Babak blaming him for that. That's not quite fair.

Reactions: underwater
As you prefer it’s your place
But I am not an employee here trying to climb the corporate ladder.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock