• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Giveaway) Full Website Wikisecret (Ended Winner @dungrew )

I need it badly.

No Doubt, Babiato is the best active helpful forum in the world. It has many wonderful resources & some awesome great staff who are continuously helping us without any benefit. The staff & members help me to complete my work.

Count me in.
No matter I will love Babiato forever :love:

Reactions: smasson
Absolute love for babiato .. could not find and other such form or friendly community
Babiato help me a lot with its wonderful resources
Does not matter I win or not Love for Babiato

Reactions: smasson
Count me for the Giveaway Pls...

Why ?

I love babiato

Why ?
it is one of best active forum which actually encourages sharing of resources in a healthy manner.

How ?
"The More you share the More you get."

This statement is so much true here. You can be a new member or long term member. You get and learn so much. So much that you are indirectly encouraged to share even if it is not your natural way of life.

You somehow get to learn the art of giving here after seeing so many selfless service provider by out great member here.

"You Get tons of Info in internet for FREE today BUT Babiato Curates It"

These days you can access tons of info on any topics for FREE. But the real challenge is to get the correct and valid info which gives you actual data you need. This is where Babiato stands out ! You get only relevant and actionable info on topics you search here without wasting your time.

Let's take an example:
Currently i see 323K messages in our babiato forum which translates to 5388 hours or 224 days. ( if we assume 1min/msg)

Members here have collectively spend 224 days of their time just to help people so that they DONT WASTE YEARS OF THIER LIFETIME searching and learning !!

Babiato provide free content and admin and moderators dedicate their time to make sure it stays on it promise by providing free and virus free content. Helps me save on extra plugins and themes i may need. and also happy to share some of themes i have purchased.

Reactions: smasson and Tuton
I love Babiato because it's best place to accuse someone everyday.

And Babiato give me money, plenty of it, I even buy Gwagon from Amazon a month ago.

Please don't ask for Gwagon picture, so I don't intimidate you.

Enjoy Babiato 💙

I love Babiato because behind each user there's actually a human being! :) I managed to make lovely connections already with very nice people on this forum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock