• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Giveaway) Full Website Wikisecret (Ended Winner @dungrew )

Tuton

Your attitude determines your direction.
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 23, 2019
Near You
babia.to
New Winner 🎉🎁🎈

Congratulation to @dungrew

Hi, all I will do a giveaway of a complete website, and I will transfer the site or send you the files I no longer need the website so decide to do a giveaway with it

The requirement to enter de Giveaway

1. Your account must be more than 30 days old
2. Must have Namesilo account to push the domain
3. Must not have warning point 6 or more at the time the giveaway ends
4. Hosting is required to transfer the files if you don't have hosting I will give you the files using duplicator

How to Enter?
Just comment below why you love Babiato 🥰

Note: do not comment twice cause I will be grabbing the username to add them to the automatic raffle

Went the giveaway ends and the winner will be announced?

12/18/20 if the winner fails to reply to my PM once I contact him in 48hr I will choose another winner

About the Website

Domain: wikisecret.com

100% Automated World News Website No Experience Needed

Fully Automated Website Business Which Will Work For You 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week/365 Days a Year on Auto-Pilot.

Wikisecret.com is a premium website that fetches content from the world top news website and posts them on wikisecret
automatic all you need is to add your ads and monetize from the website this website is super mobile friendly and super fast this site can grow very fast

Website Feature

Fully Automated Website Business Which Will Work For You 24 Hours a Day/7 Days a Week/365 Days a Year on Auto-Pilot.
Simple Designed Website.
No Experience Needed - Fully Automated
The Site Runs Itself —No Experience is required
This site runs on autopilot, so all you have to do is promote the site
SEO has been done to the site on the main page

What I will get if I Win?
1. Complete website wikisecret.com
2. Premium domain wikisecret.com

What do I need to get started went I win?

Hosting

1. I will need your hosting control panel URL, your username, and password if you want me to transfer the website if not i can send you all the files using duplicator

Attention: I do NOT recommend Godaddy hosting for this website. Godaddy shared hosting does not provide enough resources for medium size websites like this one.
The site will load slow and crash.

2. namesilo.com account username to push the domain name
3. your hosting nameserver

Note all post made on the site has Credit and original source link to the original Author

Good Luck to All

Last edited:
I love babiato because for the share the content which have as good content & virus free.
also the giveaways.
a good place to learn & share.
thanks a lot bro

I love babiato because its teach me good and bad side of the internet world. i learn a lot since i join from zero to hero, i can build and manage my own websites now because of many free education things and free plugin and theme i can use ,

Love u babiato.

I love Babiato because if I don't win I will have you removed from the Mod Group...

....of course I'm joking, and I'm not entering this giveaway 🤣 😆

Why do I love Babiato?
Babiato has saved me endless amounts of stress, headache & money. There's no other site/forum out there that has such a vibrant and helpful community that likes helping out even if they have nothing to gain. Babiato's marketplace is also relatively safe, thanks to the Mod team who have went above and beyond to ensure scammers etc do not get very far here.

Furthermore, thanks to the highly experienced nullers here, this forum allows you to test drive multiple themes and plugins without having to worry about picking up viruses. I am extremely glad that I had found this forum.

Babiato is one of those forums that had a clear purpose at the beginning and stayed true to their name throughout the years. We've seen thousands of forums and web design forums and GPL sites out there. Most try to capitalise on people by using multiple URL shorteners, intrusive ads, VIP sections and the list goes on. Babiato is not like that. Babak has stayed true from the beginning and always did what's best. All resources are free for all. Whether I am a 1hr old account or a 1 year old account, I can still access whatever I want to. There's no obligation to comment or do anything but I feel that it is because of these rules Babiato thrives!

Thinking about it, there are many forums I am part of yet the only one I ever frequent is Babiato. Even though it's not every single day that I need a plugin, just browsing the forum and seeing what's going on and discovering new things is good enough for me.

I can not stress it enough though, Babiato stayed true to their name throughout their journey and that's one of the main reasons I love this forum and almost never go to any other site to look for anything web related.

This forum should actually be used to serve as an example to all other forums out there. It proves the fact that if you don't lock people people away and force them to interact etc, people will naturally want to do good. Don't believe me? Take a look at a section like Giveaways. Those guys are absolute legends for helping out and using their own free time to help others and guess what? They were never once forced to do giveaways or come online x minutes per day. They naturally made a choice to do good.

Last edited:
I need the domain :love:

I love babiato because of the wonderful resources I have gotten here for free and the helping hand it gives to members that are in need. A friend told me about the forum and since then I have never looked back. I am planning on giving back to this awesome community.

Thanks and good luck to other participants

I love the babiato because of the free shared and nulled resources and especially the giveaway hosted by good users like you.

Please don't count me in. I would be happy if someone who really deserves it will win the reward 🙂

Btw nice setup with the theme quiet interesting.
#babiato

Thanks for this giveaway I love Babiato because for me is the only forum where i can find clean resources, and i have namesilo account but no hosting i would try my chance to get that website :love:

• Love
Reactions: smasson and Tuton
I love Babiato because all the users are very helpful.
Its like one big family and no one care who you are and where you from, they just help where there can.
There are no other community out there like Babiato.
Very useful resources and information and safe to use. Regular updates on recources.
Some of the best market place to buy things from and trustworthy sellers.

Just on big happy familly.

I love Babiato honesty because of the members and the person who thought of this idea this is a true value and an asset. You know how hard it is within this world now to find people...PEOPLE that literally want to help you achieve whatever possible goal you want, no strings attached. I love the fact that this community is built in a way all can enjoy so no one is left out. Oh and let me not forget the moderators, who would have thought of taking that next step of organization placing people in position so that order is maintained on the site and all are treated fairly. Win or Not Win I'm just happy I got this off my chest. Truly I enjoy this website, it's bookmarked, and it's one of the pages that load in my chrome browser tabs, especially when I see the bell notification with some alerts I will be on it lol there are just so many gems you do not want to miss. I'm just glad I did not miss this one. GOOD LUCK MY FELLOW BABIATO

No Doubt I love babiato for its wonderful resources and very healthy helpful community. Babiato help me alot in many of my work and study tasks... No matter i win or not I love Babiati <3

• Love
Reactions: smasson and Tuton
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock