• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Free website ( ecommerce/blog or any other) designing

Status
Not open for further replies.

testapi600

Trusted Uploader
May 17, 2020
Hi all,
I'm a web developer. I will create a free website for you if you like to host with me.
interested people please PM me.

hosting: 10$/month => annually billed
user will get a wordpress dashboard.
user will not get the files ( if i provide the files, users might host somewhere else. think from my end :) )

Thank you 😊

Last edited:
Hi all,
I'm a web developer. I will create a free website for you if you like to host with me.
interested people please PM me.

Thank you 😊
What's the catch?
Don't get me wrong but this kind of offers always have a catch.

What's the price of your hosting anually/monthly?

Do the user get the files of the website or are they locked in your ftp?

Please elaborate on the offer so if anyone's interested they can contact you directly having all facts in the table.

Good luck!

@MrK, hosting: 10$/month => annually billed
user will not get the files ( if i provide the files, users might host somewhere else. think from my end :) )

Reactions: MrNoLimits
@MrK, hosting: 10$/month => annually billed
You know that using a plugin such as File explorer available for free in the Wordpress plugin repository you can access the files from within the dashboard and download them, right?

giphy.gif

Since you require members to pay you $120/year for hosting this is not a giveaway.

And you do not meet the requirements for selling anything here so thread closed.

Reactions: MrNoLimits
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock