• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Free Website Build

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
Hi,

Here I'm giving a chance for you to win a FREE Website Build.

If you win I'll design and build a FREE 3-5 page basic website for you.

CONDITIONS:

1. You must have joined Babiato before March 1st 2021.
  2. You must allow a "Built By" footer link.
  3. You must allow me to feature your site in my Portfolio.
  4. You must provide all text and images.
To enter please post a rough idea of your website idea and a reason why I should choose you.

NOTE: Since this is FREE only basic websites will be considered. No Woocommerce sites or Dynamic Content Sites will be considered. The site will be built using Wordpress and Elementor.

I'm not going to put a limit on the number of winners or a closing date at this stage as I'll just choose projects that seem interesting to me.

Last edited:
Thanks mate, finally someone decided to help with web design.

I would like to build a digital eCommerce site for a part-time income. I do not have a budget to hire someone. I just need you to build me a front page. I can design the others page. I am not so creative with designs that's why i need your help.

I will add a maximum of 20 products and I want to show all my products on my home page. and add some banner. can you help me, please? I want just a simple and good looking homepage with AJAX.

I hope I will win the giveaway. good luck to others.

Nice giveaway.
It's one of the best giveaways on the forum.
You must really be bored.
I don't want any website to get build but can you please show us the sites that you are going to do for the members before and after.
I just think that will be nice to see.

I know you are good at designing websites and other projects.
Just this product of yours is excellent.

I'm just bored and need something to do now that I'm not Moderating all day LOL :LOL:
Nice to see you around bro.. As you are here I wish I could see @CyberDeviL around here too...

By the way nice give away and hope that you will stay with us in here forever as we need your guidance not to grow this community, only but as in personal mentor too... You are awesome man!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock